Chapter 9

**Percy**

It has been 5 days since I've joined the camp. They had already told me about the prophecy but decided to not do anything yet. I didn't want to stay near the campers so I decided to stay in the woods. I snapped my fingers and a massive cabin appeared in front of me. It had tall obsidian walls with golden linings. It had gold and diamond patterns around it and it had a magic barrier around it to prevent anyone from entering without my permission. I went inside and it consisted of a bedroom with all my stuff in there already, an armoury, a kitchen, the normal rooms you have in a house. There was even a gaming pc in the living room. 

"Thanks, Chaos!" I shouted.

I threw my stuff onto the ground and jumped onto my bed. I immediately fell into the realm of Morpheus. I had a terrifying dream. I've been having many scary dreams ever since 1 week ago.  My dream took place in a burning volcano. I was with the seven but I couldn't move. I heard screams around me then they stopped. As they stopped, I felt a soul leave this place and went into the underworld. Then, I woke up. "Where was I?" I thought.

I decided to take my mind off the prophecy and went to the arena to train. I went to the arena but surprisingly Mrs'O'Leary wasn't there. I've heard that she tries to bite anyone that disturbs her ever since I left. I placed my palm on the ground and I focused my power.  A dark red glow surrounded me and around 500 skeletons crawled out of the ground. I flicked my hand and rushed the army of skeletons. I slashed with my sword and blasted all 5 elements with my free hand. I summoned a lightning strike which incinerated the skeletons. I slammed my sword into the ground which causes a small earthquake knocking the skeletons off their feet. I set the ground ablaze which melted all the skeletons. Finally, I hurled a giant fist of water and the remaining group of skeletons. All that was left were piles of dust. I barely broke a sweat. 

Suddenly, I heard the horn signalling dinner. I walked over to the pavilion and sat at a big round table. I snapped my fingers and summoned my food. (Blessing of Hestia) I saw Annabeth and the rest of the campers walk into the pavilion. Annabeth had a black eye after I punched her in the face, Hazel had a swollen face after falling flat on her face. Thalia had burn marks all over her body and Noah had a bruised face. They all glared at me which I returned an innocent look. 

While I was eating, Leo approached me and said: "Hey 𝖊𝖝𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖆, that fire dragon you summoned was really cool, could you teach me that one day?" 

"Sure," I answered with a smile.

"Ok back to business. Chiron has tasked me to build a new ship for this quest we are going on. It will be ready in 3 months. Its gonna be equipped with everything the Argo II and more such as more thrusters, ejector pods and a surprise." (Try and guess what the surprise is in the comments.

"Great! Sounds cool and good luck!" I replied.

"Thanks!" Leo said and left.

"At least I have a friend now," I muttered with a sigh.

After finishing my meal. I decided to head back to my room and play some Destiny 2.

The Next Day,

I woke up groggily. I had stayed up playing Destiny 2 till late at night. I decided to visit the canoe lake. I put on my Adidas shoes to annoy Nike and jogged to the lake. I passed the amphitheatre and the cabins. When I was close to the lake, I saw Poseidon wearing his usual khaki Bermuda shorts and his Tommy Bahama shirt. He seemed really sad, I was about to talk to him when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "He hasn't been the same since Percy left, he regretted trusting Noah instead of him," Jason said.

"I really regret betraying Percy. I didn't know why I believed that idiot Noah. I only wish I could apologize to Percy before he died." Jason said sadly. 

"You still can," I said as my cloak disappeared around me.

The first thing Jason did was punch me in the arm. 

"Ow, what was that for?" I asked.

"Omg its actually you! How are you still alive, we all thought you died except for Nico who kept saying you're still alive." Jason shouted.

"I faked my death. I have been training these past years and acquired some sweet new gear." I replied.

"Camp has been terrible without you. Noah took over the Poseidon cabin and there have been constant attacks with anyone to protect us."

"I'm glad your back," Jason said.

"Its good to be back," I replied with a smirk.