Chapter 2

Willowkit woke up at dawn. She stretched and rolled around in her nest.

Bramblekit was kicking around in his dream. "Bramblekit!" Willowkit hissed quietly.

Bramblekit suddenly woke up and stood up.

"You are fidgeting again." she growled. "If this keeps up when you are warrior, you will being kicking everyone out of the den!"

"Sorry," he mumbled. "I can't help myself."

"Well you need to." Willowkit replies.

"Anyway, want to sneak out of camp?" Asked Bramblekit. "Thats against the warrior code." meowed Willowkit.

"How about walk to the marsh land and back. We are basically apprentices. We are 5 moons!"

"We have to be six moons." corrected Willowkit. "And its only a few more quarter moons." Willowkit glared at her brother.

"Fine then i'm going myself." Bramblekit started to trot out of the den.

"Wait, the marsh land is a far way out. Thats where Otterheart collects herbs. She can be out. And she might see you." Willowkit pointed out.

"But i'm a great hider." mewed Bramblekit. "I blend in! Look at my pelt."

"I know, but we never been to the marsh land. Your pelt might be a little too light." Willowkit had a good point.

Bramblekit stared at Willowkit. "Please!!! C'mon I can't wait any longer!" he begged.

"Okay fine, but if we get in trouble, its your fault." Willowkit said.

"Ok then, because we aren't." Bramblekit bounded away, Willowkit at his tail.

They got to the marsh land. Willowkit was amazed to see so many herbs.

"I told you Otterheart collects here." Willowkit whispered. Bramblekit rolled his eyes.

"Lets explore!" Bramblekit tumbled around in the marsh. "You're getting your pelt all filthy." Willowkit meowed.

She carefully stepped among the marsh, not getting dirty like Bramblekit.

"Bramblekit, hide!" Willowkit grabbed Bramblekit shoving him deep under a plant. "Its a patrol." she whispered.

Willowkit rolled in the mud hiding her scent. Then she lunged under a plant. She saw Sneezepaw's paws when he carefully stepped by.

"I don't get how we need to patrol this area. Its completely safe!" Sneezepaw growled.

His mentor shot a dirty look at him.

"Its not always safe!" Twistedjaw growled. "Just like when my jaw was twisted! A warrior jumped at me."

Sneezepaw rolled his eyes. "No wonder you were named Twistedjaw." He mumbled.

"Hey, Twistedjaw I smell kits." Oaknose mewed. He sniffed the air.

"I do too. Are they ours?" Twistedjaw asked.

"Who knows," replied Leafcloud.

She padded around sniffing the area.

"I think there is something under this plant." Leafcloud pointed her nose toward a plant.

Willowkit held her breath hoping they would not get caught. Leafcloud dug up the plant. "Bramblekit! What are you doing here! You could get hurt."

Bramblekit stared at Leafcloud eyes widened.

He made up with a quick excuse. "I-I didn't! A cat put me under here! I think it is those tree-lovers PineClan!"

"Of course! Since we had that battle, about territory, we won this marsh land! So they wanted revenge. They took our kits and hid them,"

Leafcloud mewed.

Twistedjaw looked at Bramblekit.

"Is there someone else with you?" he asked.

Bramblekit nodded. "Willowkit! Shes over there." Bramblekit pointed his paw under a different plant.

Willowkit emerged from her hiding spot. "Are PineClan gone?" she asked. She had started to play along with Bramblekit.

"Yes and you are safe." Twistedjaw gave a sigh of relief.

"Okay lets get you guys home. You feel really cold." Leafcloud picked up Bramblekit.

Then, Sneezepaw scooped Willowkit. "Okay, you are safe from PineClan now."

A/N

Hey guys! So, Im going to make every clan, soon. But once you know there is another clan, I will make them. So you know PineClan now! im gonna make PineClan in the allegiances! So, please do enjoy the rest of the book when its finished!

~CreeperLover60