Chapter 27

"Do you know now what are gonna do with them?" Terra Paws asked. Bear Claw shook his head. He glanced over at Crookedtooth. "Her mouth looks...broken." He meowed.
"Lets call her Broken Jaw." Terra Paws meowed with a chuckle.
"Wow Terra, you are really disrespectful. She has her own story to tell." explained Bear Claw gently.
Terra Paws rolled her eyes. "What about that small gray and white one?" she asked Bear Claw looking at Shrewleap.
"He looks normal to me." said Bear Claw.
"Why is he with such an ugly looking cat?" Terra Paws said with an edged mew.
"I don't know, some kind of quest? Eh, who knows?"
"They know, hawk-brain!" Terra Paws growled.
Bear Claw's pelt bristled. "Whatever."

"I just wanted to say...WHAT WILL WE DO WITH THEM!" Terra Paws yowled, narrowing her ocean blue eyes.
"Shut up Terra!" hissed Bear Claw. "Lets just go. Leave em' alone." he said.
"Bear, I will kill you." Terra Paws snarled lashing her tail.
"Don't kill me! I'm your brother!" He cried.
"You just want to leave them! I would push them off the cliff. They were on our mountain. You're beginning to be soft." she growled.
"We don't own the mountain. We were sheltering here. Terra, don't kill me. Since Soft Socks died, I didn't have anyone close."
"You will be going off the mountain when i'm through with you!"
Terra Paws launched at Bear Claw. Claws extended, she dug then into his pelt.
Bear Claw furiously fought her off. With claws going right into Terra's face, he would hold her off.
Terra Paws saw his stomach was exposed. She took her chance with a snap.
She sliced it open. Bear Claw howled with pain as he fell to the ground, wailing.
"Now you die." she says.
Bear Claw started crying. "Stop crying you baby." she snarled at him.
She kicked him near the edge of the cliff. He was about to fall off, when Shrewleap knocked her off her feet.
"Thats for spraying Crookedtooth's blood!" he growled loudly.
Crookedtooth purred and padded over to him.
"Crooked Tooth? Thats your name?"
"Crookedtooth." she corrected.
"Your a warrior cat then?" he asked nervously.
"Yep, in the blood!" she mewed happily.
"Who are you? What is your name!" demanded Shrewleap squaring up to Bear Claw.
"I'm Bear Claw."
"Bearclaw? I haven't seen no bear claws around here, nope!" said Crookedtooth.
"Bear Claw!" he corrected as his meow grew tense.
"Take it easy. We just want to leave." said Shrewleap.
"We'll be off!" mewed Crookedtooth.
"Ok! Bye!" said Bear Claw. He watched Terra Paws as she didn't get up.
She was probably knocked out by that cat. Bear Claw guessed. He stood up, and laid down by a bush.
He watched the two cats go, and he knew that they both have a strong bond with each other.
Crookedtooth, what a weird name. Bear Claw thought to hinself.
But he knew, that Terra Paws wants revenge.
But, vengeance doesn't solve everything, does it?

A/N

Short chapter, eh? Well.... Most of em' are pretty short. Enjoy da book my friends!