Chapter 30

Yay!! We are at chapter 30!!! Thank you guys for all the support on this book it means a lot!

Crookedtooth dashed through bushes and trees and darted beneath rocks. She was at the marshland. She knew Jayfoot would be around here somewhere. She tasted the air and smelled a stale scent of Ashstar.

"Jayfoot! Come and fight me! To the death!" Crookedtooth called.

Jayfoot stepped out of the bushes. Crookedtooth spotted him and snarled. "You killed Twistedjaw and Otterheart!"

"Yeah, so?"

"I will kill you next!"

Crookedtooth launched herself at Jayfoot pinning him. "Wait, lets do this by the moorland just beyond SunClan."

"Fine," Crookedtooth got off the black tom and stalked away.

"By the moorland!" he repeated.

***

Crookedtooth padded back to camp. She got to the entrance and went in. Icestar was looking at her, with a cold, hard gaze.

She slipped past him and saw Piperclaw. She saw Crookedtooth and widened her eyes. "Is that you Crookedtooth?" she asked.

She nodded. Shystep was coming out from the nursery with her stomach bigger than what she saw before.

"Shystep, why are you in the nursery?" asked Crookedtooth curiously.

Shystep looked at Crookedtooth as if she had fish in her ears. "You didn't hear? I'm having kits with Sneezenose!"

Crookedtooth bounded over to Shystep and got close to her. "Congrats," she said. Sneezenose walked past Crookedtooth and touched noses with Shystep.

"I thought you two broke up," Crookedtooth started but Sneezenose cut her off.
"I can't stay mad at her for a long time." he admitted.

"I just made a mistake, this cat is the cat who I truly love." Shystep licked Sneezenose's cheek.

Crookedtooth padded away and headed to the medicine den to heal her wounds.

I wonder who is medicine cat now? She trotted in and saw a small bundle of fur in the back. "Hello?"

The bundle of fur looked at Crookedtooth. "Your back?" it asked.

"Yes, who is this?

"Tinykit, but i'm Tinypaw. I'm a medicine cat now," he said.

"What about Otterheart? Who is teaching you?"

Tinypaw glanced around. "Fernbreeze comes sometimes and teaches me a few things."

"Can you help me? I fell off part of the mountain. And I fell through a tree. Can you just help?" asked Crookedtooth.

Tinypaw nodded. "Sure," He walked to the young she-cat and looked at her scratches. "We need some dock leaves and maybe you should roll in the wild garlic by PineClan. Just in case for infections."

"I'll do it myself." Crookedtooth grabbed a few dock leaves and padded over to the corner if the den and started chewing. She rubbed some on scratches on her shoulder. "Can you help get my back?"

Tinypaw bounded over and helped on her backside. "Go over to the wild garlic patch by PineClan!"

Crookedtooth headed out. She darted forward and went over to PineClan.

I don't see any here... maybe this way? She ran to the edge of the territory and searched for the wild garlic. Then she remembered she smelled a weird scent. She smelled it again. It was musky and she could hardly smell it.

She was picking it up and followed the strange scent. She reached a bush. "Show yourself!" she hissed.
A tom emerged from the bushes. "I couldn't hide myself." he said. "Living in the mountains is easier than living here on this land."

"Who are you?"

"Don't you remember me? Its Bear Claw!"

Crookedtooth tilted her head. "Bear Claw?"

He sighed. "Whatever, well I was hoping that we could make a clan!"

Crookedtooth shook her head. "No,"

"Why not? We could make one, ask some cats from different clans."

Crookedtooth looked at her paws. We could have a fresh start, no Redleaf no Thorntail just everyone I want

Crookedtooth directly stared at Bear Claw. "Yes,"