Chapter 3 : Meeting The King.

As the hours pass, and as King Herald of the kingdom of Glaudia and the Nordlander armies march back and forth burying the dead and collecting there weapons and armor. As well as burning the Ork Corpses.

Along the battlefields that had once been a lush green field, King Herald couldn't help but be curious as to the origin of Count Formal and the origin of the new commoners who call themselves Saderans of the Saderan Empire.

As Count Formal sat down on a Rock, he heard the Hoves of a large group of horses riding toward him and as Count Formal looked up he saw a large Group of Nordland Knights escorting King Herald Segudson. The king of Glaudia.

Count Formal looked up with Curiosity here was the King of this strange land Galloping towards him.

King Herald looked down upon him and he dismounted his Armored horse his knights staying in proper formation
Looking after there king.

King Herald stopped and look upon the Count as he looked straight at the earth.

King Herald said
" This is your first time fighting Orks I see. "

Count Formal looked up upon the King and he stood up and spoke in the Saderan dialect saying :
" And I am Count Formal, Ruling Lord of Italica. "

King Herald looked at him confused as to the Nature of the Saderan dialect he then calls upon on of his Battle mages
" Battle mage to me ! "

A Nordland Battle Mage came up to the King and bowed slightly in respect. " At your service my Liege. " he said.

" This man is speaking in a strange tounge and I'm curious as to where and how he and his men got here. " King Herald said.

" I understand my lord. " said the Nordland mage, he then casted an incantation upon his staff making Communication possible between the King and Count.

King Herald then asked
" Now, who are you and why are you here ? You've brought quite a small army to field in battle. "

" I am Count Formal of Italica, and I am here on a obligation to serve the saderan empire. " Count Formal said.

Then thunder and rain started pouring down upon the fields of battle.

King Herald Said
" Please, let us continue this in a more dry area. " he said " Someone give this man a Horse!"

As the rain began to settle down the army was on the march for the Nordland Innerlands and Grass Lands. Where it is much safer to be rather then the blood soaked battlefields of the Old Kingdoms. Who has long since passed into the anals of History.

As they march Count Formal was treated like a guest by King Herald much to his surprise.
And its in there days of Travel that Count Formal revealed the Purpose of the Saderan expedition.

The Saderan Army was to conquer new lands and peoples to help preserve its slowly dying economy. Much to the cautious King Herald who didn't need another unknown empire sending there armies againts them.

And much to the shock and Awe of Count Formal the Nordland Cities were spectacular to look at with large walls that not even the strongest of the Saderan Orges and siege engines can break through.

The walls had many many form of Cannons and firing points for Gun powder based weaponry.

And as they crossed the river crossing to get to the city, Count Formal realized the builders are Masters. It was litteraly hanging off the edge of a Dam.

And yet it was beautiful to look at and still able to hold Hundreds of Thousands of Men at a time without failing.

( 2 Days later. )

Within 2 days of staying in the Capital city of Glaudia, whom the Kingdom was named after. Count Formal was questioned more and more by both the King of Glaudia and the many Nordland Nobles.

Eventually the Questions were answered to the fullest extent by Count Formal. As soon as the Nobles and the other Kings learned of there Purpose concern emmidiatelly grew. To the point some Nobles even came into the Palace of King Herald with a large group of Armed Nordland Soldiers asking permission to arrest the count.

But time and time again King Herald Refused seeing no reason to arrest a man of Nobility.

Soon after King Herald Wrote a Letter to the other Kings of Nordland. He wrote the other great Kingdoms of Hilderbant, Kingdom of Ratrurean. Kingdom of Maech. And the Kingdom of Alekith. To meet him the Nordland Citadel.

For it shall be there where the kings of each kingdom.

King Cambyses of Ratrurean.
King Herald of Glaudia.
King Lancaster of Maech
And King Salmere of Alekith
Shall Meet to discuss with Count Formal there next course of action to deal with the new Saderan Empire that has come to lay waste to Nordland