Chapter 5 : Deliberation.

As the 4 Kings of Nordland sat down upon the Fire that lit up the Dark room in which they sat upon. A dread feeling comes over all of them.

Aristotles bids them farewell and he closes the large doors to leave the Kings at peace as they talked.

King Cambyses was a good man, as he brought his kingdom to a  prosperous state after an Ork Waaaagh rolled over it he was known for his Brutal and almost savage counter offensives as he his forces launched calculated attack after calculated attack againts the Green skins until finally his realm was restored.

King Cambyses was hailed as a Hero, Cambyses had good character which led him to a path to serve his people and to act as a shield that shall protect his Realm. He was known as worthy successor to his long dead father.

Even fighting in many, many campaigns againts all manner of Nordland enemies.

Next to him was King Lancaster an old man by people's standards, and thus highly respected amongst his people.

The old here in Nordland were respected, for war was common place in this world wars filled with unceasing battle and bloodshed and with endless Terrors so common was war that the Recruitment and Conscription of new soldiers was common place all of whom ready to serve and fight for there homes.

For the men of Nordland always say : “ A la mi Presente, Al vostra signori ” ( I am Ready, at your service my lord. )

King Lancaster was less known for his warlike behaviour and more well known for his fair and equitable treatment of both his soldiers and that of his people.

King Lancaster was born into a noble family, from a young age he learned horseback riding and learned both basic and advanced tactics to be used in Battle.

King Lancaster was marching back to his capital city when a messenger came urging him of a threat all Nordland shall face when the time comes. And to be perfectly honest with you ( The audience ) King Lancaster was more then a little worried, The  Nordlanders have just pushed back an Ork Waaaagh. Which is good news because this now meant that they could focus all efforts on this so called Saderans.

King Salmere was sitting 2 sears to the right of King Lancaster, he was the youngest among them only being 27 years of Age.

As King of Alekith, he was known as the Dragon King for it was his kingdom that breed the Dragons of Nordland, Salmere even tamed his own Dragon mount large and commanding.

King Salmere had professional experience with the Dragons and have come to treat them like a Human would to a Dog. And using them in war in large Formations of Dragon Riders.

The Dragons never ceased to grow and could only stop when Killed in Battle.

King Herald was a respected man, though his beginning rule was not without its set off separatists who weren't pleased by Herald's rule, as they saw it his higher taxes was a burden. Though really he did it to necessitate the fielding of a new army to protect the realm.

The rebellion however were quickly brought to heel and to help facilitate his Rule over his part of Nordland, he pardoned some of the knightly houses who were forced to rebel, And he had the some of the counts and Noblemen executed while sparing some of the other Nobles thanks to the interference of other houses who pleaded they be spared, which Herald accepted given he needs them to rule over the lands. Herald might be an upstart but he and the other Kings are no fools.

Finally they got talking about what to do with the Saderan Empire.

Cambyses suggested they march with force to take the Saderans by surprise and to take the fight to the enemy by sieging the enemy capital.

However King Lancaster put Caution before audacity and he recommended that they send a Vanguard Army led by experienced Nordland Knights and with the force of 50.000 Nordland Soldiers to act as a Vanguard unit first and to start scouting and performing spy missions. Ones they've confirmed  that the enemy weaknesses are true only then will the full might of the Nordland armies be unleashed.

King Salmere supported King Lancaster as he didn't want to waste his Dragon Riding troops on a prolonged war of attrition. In fact he was known to withdraw support and resort to Nordlandick Artillery and Infantry before sending the Alekith Dragon Riders to finish the foe.

King Herald on the other hand wanted to fight, but not to conquer he said to the other Kings that there is no reason to hold unto this place called Falmart. It would be a waste of resources and manpower better used againts Orks. Which was a good argument all togheter.

Soon it was decided that it was best to fight this war as Nordland would and give power to a good, fair, capable and cooperative ruler to Sadera. That way it could eliminate the Saderan threat and still give Nordland an ally which would allow them to return to Nordick Lands to defend againts Orks.

And soon the kings bidded each other farewell to gather there respective armies