Chapter 10 : Scouts Part 2

In Coda Village everything as going on as normal with the villagers going about there day doing minial work.

Each man and women trying to make a living for themselves and there families, and in so doing have made an honest living far away from the ridiculous and often false logic of the Lords who no more then a day ago mind you was ruling over them like a father would over a son.

Unfortunately Said Lords now found themselves in Nordland Captivity.

And as the Villagers went about there day they began to hear noise coming from the Road the unmistakable sound of Hoves.

And as the Villagers looked they saw knights bearing a strange banner with a Black Eagle accompanied by soldiers.

The Villagers look upon this armored knights in fear and they began to scatter and began locking there doors and hiding from the strange men who are now roaming the village.

Sir Klement and his knights entered the he orders his men to stand down and he dismount and says “ I am Sir Klement, Captain of the second company of White Knights. ”

The Villagers slowly opened there doors and look at the Nordlanders.

Sir Klement then lowered his sword and he said to them
“ You need not Fear, I am a Knight and I mean you all no harm. ”

The Villagers then slowly emerge and reveal themselves, and the Weary Nordlanders now releaved they would not be fighting today.

Soon after Sir Klement met with the Village Elder, and Sir Klement keeping to the Nordland Honor Code Sir Klement respected the Old Man who was the village chieftain. This surprised the villagers as they've never met Men who treated Old men with Respect.

Sir Klement bowed and he introduced himself speaking in the local dialect “ I am Sir Klement, Captain of The Second Company of White Knights. ”

The Village Chief says
“ I welcome you to my Village Sir Klement, Forgive me and my People we thought you were bandits. ”

Sir Klement replies
“ There is no need to apologise for your caution, for nothing bad shall come from being Careful We Nordlanders can understand for even we are Cautious folk. ”

The Villagers were taken away by The Gentlemenly And Kind nature of the Nordlanders, some of the villagers were even surprised that even the tougher looking soldiers ( The Varangian Guards who came with Sir Klement. ) were also Gentlemenly and welcoming to the Coda Villagers.

Sir Klement and his Knights were asked Questions by the Locals, such who they were and why they came here. And Sir Klement answered there Questions

Sir Klement said
“ We are White Knights from the noble lands of Nordland. ”

“ White Knights ? ”
A Female voice said as Sir Klement looked around searching for the voice that had so recently spoken to him and there Sir Klement found a a Blue Haired Girl who's hair was Aqua and who held a Staff not too dissimilar from Nordland Staves.

It was Lelei, and she was curious as to who this armored knights are and ones Again Sir Klement who followed the Nordland Honor Code to its Core greeted Lelei with Respect and Dignity.

Lelei was curious and perhaps slightly wondering why this Knight was treating her in such a way. And so she asked Sir Klement who he was and the honourable Nordland Knight answered her and introduced himself to her.

Sir Klement told Lelei he came from the other side of the Gate from the Lands of Nordland. And he told Lelei that the knights behind him were his knights. The second company of White Knights.

Lelei perhaps wanting to learn more asked to come along with The Knight, who treated her well after all Cato was busy at the moment and he wouldn't mind that she would slip out for a few moments.

Sir Klement say opportunity and accepted her offer with open arms after all she was a Local and could be used as a Guide to help them through the countryside.

As Lelei Road with the Knights she said to  Sir Klement and his men “ Um. Sir. ”

Sir Klement answered
“ Yes what is it fair lady ? ”

“ There's a Village of Elves not too far from here. I can take you there. ” Lelei said.

Sir Klement nods in approval.
“ Then by all means, lead the way brave one. ”

Lelei was riding on a horse riding it with Another Nordland Knight she guided the Knights to the Village of Elves.

As they Galloped towards the Elven Village, Lelei started to get more and more curious about this men whom she now rides with there armor was strong and steardy and made from a Steel superior to that found in Falmart.

But then Sir Klement who was leading from the front of the Colloum stopped his horse.
“ HOLD ! ” he then raised his hand signalling the coulum of Stop.

And they soon figure out why they stopped as smoke was seen coming out of the forest