Chapter 18 : Calling The Magistor Hospitalian

As the Nordlander armies stayed in Italica something strange as the days pass the people got more and more sick.

And it wasn't just limited to the locals in Italica, it was also spreading to the merchants and travellers. And when the Nordland Troops examined the population, they found a disease originating from Nordland more specifically the Antiganid Virus.

The Antiganid Virus is a disease that can be easily spread through physical contact. And the disease itself is deadly and merciless with a Garaunteed 100 % Fatality Rate. However the Nordlanders through exposure to the virus and with Nordlander medication got a natural immunity to it and less easily infected, however the Falmartians were dropping like flies.

Italica was under control due to the arrival of Doctors from the Magistor Hospitalion of Nordland. But by that time the disease was spreading all throughout Falmart.

And There was no uniform symptoms, one man felt such great thirst he drowned himself to death drinking, others starved to death without even knowing it and one man felt such great pain in his heart that it stopped beating entirely.

Not even Princess Pina was safe as she and her knights had to be put into special care by the Nordland Medical Orderlies.

Magistor Kinsky and his Nordland doctors were then called up for duty by each and every Nordland King to help contain this disease. And determined to contain the virus before it got out of hand he issued a full scale Quarantine. Nordland Soldiers with long Garments and Filters blocked the cities that had been infected. While Italica was the main vocal point of the Quarantine.

However as the Magistor Hospitalian battled with the Plague it had become a new and unexpected weapon. As it infected Countless Saderan Legions with ease.

The Saderan Legions that had been infected could not recover and soon the Legionnaires died off in the tens of thousands. With no way for the Saderans to cure the infected.

Killing the infected didn't help either as there Blood sips through the skin and infects you from there. And the Antiganid Virus brought the Saderan economy to its Knees. Within just 3 Weeks of infection. Almost 50% of the remaining Saderan army was died by the Antiganid Virus. To the point where the Saderans just abandoned entire cities to the Nordlanders just on the suspecion that it was infected.

And per every captured city, the Nordlanders sterilised each and every one of them using Greek Fire to burn the virus out.

While Nordland Medical Orderlies worked around the clock with the infected. And the appearance of the medical orderlies was terrifying to the infected, as if death itself was coming for them.

But all that is Necessary. Magistor Hospitalian Kinsky wasn't about to let the people down and wasn't gonna fail the kings. And so he continued on with the same plans of Quarantine at the cost of the few. To save the many.

Magistor Kinsky enters the Room where Falmartians struck by the Antiganid Virus and they laid in those cramped medical tents in the thousands.

Magistor Kinsky sighed he knew this wouldn't be enough to save everyone. The only way to trully cure the virus was emmidiate Treatment, however all the Falmartians here are beyond that point and thus are beyond saving.

He knew the suffering this people must be going through right now and it sickened him to the core, he turns to a Medical Orderly and tell him to terminate the Patients. He would rather kill them in quick Succession rather then have the virus kill them in a sickening manner.

The Medical Orderly complied with orders, and Nordland Soldiers with leather suits came in and gave them a Quick Death before burning the bodies to present further infection.

Magistor Kinsky exits the tent and he makes his way to another tent, this one is smaller and meant for the children. And inside he found Tuka who has grown attached to him for some odd reason Kinsky couldn't yet unravel. But none the less Tuka's music was a big help in Calming the children down.

And as The Nordland Medical Board battles with the Virus, the Nordlanders began to plan for the next great battle. A battle to take the City of Sadera itself the Imperial capital