4.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Next day...

"Today will only be good vibes!" I yelled as I walk on top of a sidewalk bench.

"You're awfully happy today. Was it the chips last night?" Jinhee asked curiously from behind.

"Nah, I just want to stay positive throughout this day" I answered, turning my head back at my two friends.
All I did yesterday was rant about Taehyun and looking back at it, it was dumb. So now I'm going to forget about the past and move on.

"I think it was the chips" Beomgyu loudly whispered to Jinhee.

"I can still hear you!"

——

Our last class before break was Literature, one of my favorite subjects. Our teacher was reading to us the importance of some literary devices when it comes to writing. I made sure that I had my full attention so I could use what we are learning for my journaling.

"Psst"

Was someone calling me? I shrugged off the feeling.

"Pssst!"

Someone is definitely calling me. I turned my head to the direction from where the sound was coming from. It was Huening Kai. Another member of the music program and a popular kid.

"What?" I mouthed.
The boy leaned his body closer to me. "You're Mirai, right?"

I nodded.

"After class go to the music room. It's important"

I furrowed my eyebrows at the boy. What exactly is happening in the music room and why does it involve me?

"Why?" I whispered softly. Kai ignored my question and continued to write down notes on his notebook.

I blinked a couple of times and returned to my work as well.

——

After class ended, I put all my literature textbooks and notebooks into my locker and replaced them with my science folders. I was debating whether or not I should listen to Huening Kai and go to the music room. That place is filled with intimidating people.

"Mirai you okay? You've been spacing out" Jinhee snapped her fingers for my attention.

"Something weird happened in class" I started off. Beomgyu and Jinhee came in closer to hear.

"Huening Kai told me to head over to the music room after class"

Jinhee and I turned to Beomgyu since he was one of the main members of the program. If anything he would know what was going on.

"Was that today.." he muttered beneath his breath while checking his phone.

"Beomgyu.." I called out suspiciously. The boy held up his cheerful smile.

"Why am I part of-"

"Let's just see for ourselves, shall we" Beomgyu cut me off. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the music room that was down the hallway. Jinhee followed from behind for she was also curious about the situation.

"Hello fellow members!" Beomgyu yelled as we entered the room. I somewhat hid myself behind the boy and peeked through his shoulders, to see who was there.
My eyes made contact with Taehyun and he casually grinned back at me.

"Ah, so she actually came!" One of the members said while walking towards us.

"Hey~ The name's Yeonjun" he swiftly grabbed Jinhee's hand and planted a kiss on it. I gagged at the sudden action. Jinhee stiffly stood there, wiping the spot with her skirt.

"Dumbass! That's not the girl" One yelled, pushing Yeonjun's head out the way. Yeonjun carefully studied Jinhee from head to toe.

"You sure. She seems like the one for me" he licked his lips seductively.

"Hey! that's my line!" Huening Kai complained as he pushed his hyung.

"Well too bad. She's mine now"

"Please shut the hell up" Jinhee politely asked in which the two boys silently walked back to their friends.

I was still observing everything behind Beomgyu's back until someone pulled me out.

It was Taehyun. THE TAEHYUN.

"What do want from me?" I bluntly asked. The whole room got silent for some reason.

"Mirai" he started.

"Pretend to be my girlfriend"

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a/n: I didn't update for such a long time, sorry bout that. I bet y'all are triggered because I left you on a cliffhanger. Lol. Anyways, make sure you vote and comment your thoughts of this chapter.

TY for reading<3

*edited*