28.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Mirai's breath was still and shaky as she stared against her senior's tender eyes.  Where could she even begin? Looking back at how the week progressed, everything was now falling into place. The reason why Soobin was acting so clingy yet kind towards her was simply because he couldn't control these strong feelings. It was already obvious that she didn't feel the same way, but judging how Soobin is taking this, he knew that from the very beginning.

Why is love so cruel? It's not like anyone asks to fall in love with someone they know they have a zero percent chance of being with. So why does every sweet love story always have that one who has to get hurt and broken in the end?

Mirai gripped harder onto the desk she was lifting. Even though she wasn't the one getting rejected, she was tearing up.

Soobin immediately walked towards the girl and patted her shoulder gently. "Aw don't give me that look! I've already accepted the fact that I can't have you for myself"

The girl wiped her tears and apologetically bowed. "Thank you Soobin for being so understanding and generous! I may not feel the same way, but I will always be grateful for the little things you do for me!"

The boy calmly nodded, later wrapping his arms around the girl in which she returned back.

"I rather see you smile than shed tears like that, Mirai"

Meanwhile...

The two were still in the hallways, alone. Jeonmae tugged on Taehyun's blazer while laying her lips on his. Although Taehyun was taken aback from the girl's touch, he didn't bother pushing her away. He simply stood there, not returning the kiss.

Eventually Jeonmae pulled away, but her hands were gripping onto his blazer much tighter than before. "Taehyun I want to be with you. I want us to be a couple once again!" She cried.

"I know about your fake relationship with Mirai and I know that you still love me. So let's work things out once again"

Taehyun took his hands out of his pockets and gently placed it on top of Jeonmae's, pushing them aside.
"Sorry, but that won't happen, I can't be with you" He said, trying to not come out as rude as possible. Throughout how the whole conversation has been going so far, he never onced changed those same collected expressions. He was quite impressed of himself.

Jeonmae was now raising her voice. "What? Why not?"

"I can't be with someone who already cheated on me"