Lalisa Manoban (2)

A/N: Enjoy! :)

This tall slim figure was dancing with Jennie and Jisoo and she looked amazing with her long dark black hair cascading down her red tube top and she wore distressed jean shorts. She literally took my breath away my jaw slacked and my eyes never leaving her beautiful body until I heard someone calling my name.

"Rosie, Rosie, Rosie!"  yelled Jisoo.

I quickly shift my focus over to Jisoo's face and smiled. She motioned me to come over so I made my through the drunk crowd.

"Hi Jisoo" I said shyly.

"Hi Rosie, I forgot to introduce to you Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban over here" pointing towards Lisa who was still dancing.

"Hi Jennie and Hi Lisa" I said shyly again.

"Oh Hiiiii" Jennie and Lisa both said. I could tell that they were both drunk and not okay.

"Come" Lisa said grabbing my hand. My face was suddenly flushed with red. Lalisa Manoban was now touching my hand. Oh my gosh! We made our way to the bar and she handed me a drink.

"Drink up baby girl" Lisa said smiling. Did Lisa just call me baby girl?!?!?! okay so she must be really drunk. I hesitantly grabbed the drink from her hand and gulped the whole glass.

"okay now you can party with me come on!" Lisa pulled me on the dance floor and we stopped in the middle as she wrapped her hands around my waist. The proximity between our faces were really close I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Lisa wh-what are you doing???" I asked.

"Dancing with you silly" Lisa said drunkenly, "you know you're really pretty right?" slurring her words.

"whatttt no" I whispered shyly.

"yea you are! I bet all the guys fond over you" Lisa whispered. I blushed again and I suddenly felt the alcohol kicking it. The room started spinning and I definitely had a low tolerance for alcohol.

"Thank youuu but you're prettier" I said boldly.

"oh really? you think so" Lisa smirked at me.

"yea..." I whispered. We were now closer than before and her hands were gliding up and down my waist until they stopped at my ass and that was when I felt a sudden grasp. I gasped knowing that Lalisa Manoban just grabbed my ass. I was in shock. My heart was racing a thousand beats per minute and I was pretty sure Lisa could hear it. She then leaned close to me and whispered "come with me" her chest was touching mine and her hot breath hitting my cheeks.

I got flustered by her sudden comment and I needed a moment to gather my thoughts, but I hadn't realize that an "okay" left my lips.

Soon I was following her footsteps and when I looked up we were up on the rooftop of the bar. I've never been to Griffin so this is all very new to me. I looked around my surroundings and I see the familiar dark haired girl just sitting on the edge of the rooftop dangling her legs like she had no care in the world. Oh what was I going to do with her.

"Come sit here" she said as she patted the spot next to her. I couldn't form any actual words at that moment because I was so flustered and still a bit tipsy. So I just nodded my head and walked over. I heard a little chuckle from her as she turned her head away to look at the view.

The view. The view was beautiful it was midnight in Seoul right now. From this point we could see all of the city lights and the busy people on the streets. It was a sight to see. I looked over to my left and I see Lisa staring right back at me. I held in my breath. She was breathtaking especially under the night sky.

"Rosie" she called out. My name sound so beautiful leaving her lips.

"Y-yea Lisa" I responded. I cursed I myself for stuttering. She just chuckled.

"You're really pretty you know that?" Lisa said. When those words left her lips, I felt my face heat up I bet my face was bright red right now.

"Uh t-thanks you're really pretty too." I replied. I didn't know how to respond to her compliments yet. She just smiled. I smiled back at her.

For the next 10 minutes we just sat in pure silence. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable though. We were just there you know? Existing. The summer night breeze and the bright moon and stars overhead I felt relaxed. I wondered if she felt this way too. Lalisa Manoban was still a mystery to me but I was determined to find out more about her.

Our peaceful quietness was suddenly disrupted by the loud sound that was coming from my phone. I looked at my screen and saw Jisoo's name. Then I my mind went to Jisoo. Oh no Jisoo. I picked up the phone and answered "Jisooya". But there was no response. "Hello? Jisoo are you there?" Lisa was now looking at me with her head tilted to the side and looking cute as ever.

"Rosieeeee" oh god she was so drunk. "W-where are youuuu" Her words showed how drunk she was oh boy. "I n-need you to c-call us c-cabbb!" Jisoo said.

"I'm on the rooftop with Lisa. Where are you unnie?" I replied.

"I'm with Jennie w-where outside in front of the club" Jisoo answered. I looked at Lisa as she now had her eyes closed and was leaning on my shoulders. I didn't even notice that she had fallen asleep and on MY SHOULDER! Oh god. My body suddenly tensed up as I felt her body heat.

"H-hello rosie?" Jisoo questioned. I had forgotten that I was still on the phone with her.

"Y-yea unnie stay there with Jennie. We're coming down now." I ended the call and put my phone away in my back pocket. I had to wake up Lisa but she looked so cute and peaceful sleeping I couldn't do that to her. But me being very light and weak I couldn't carry her downstairs all by myself so I had to wake her. I sighed knowing that I was going to disrupt her sleep. "L-Lisa wake up" I whispered. I gently tapped her thigh too.

"H-huh" Lisa said sleeply. "What's going on?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes. She looked so cute like a little baby who just woke up from her nap. My heart ached as I looked at her.

"Lisa we have to go now. Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie are waiting for us downstairs and they're super drunk and so are you" I chuckled. "I'm calling a cab to take us back to the dorms. So I need you to get up you sleepy head" I smiled.

"But i'm tired and I want to sleep." Lisa responded cutely.

"Lisa you can sleep during the ride." I promised.

"Fine" she grumbled. I smiled and helped her up as she was more tipsy than I was and needed more help walking. We made our way downstairs and just as Jisoo had said, she and Jennie were in front sitting down on the bench cursing themselves out for drinking so much. I laughed out loud as I stared at them.

"W-What's so funny?" Jisoo asked.

"Nothing" I replied back smiling. "Let's get you guys all home." Shortly after I had called a cab and it had arrived. One by one we climbed in. Jisoo climbed in the passenger seat, Jennie, Lisa and I sat in the back. Jennie had knocked out against the window while Lisa had also knocked out but was now laying her head on my lap.

"Mmm" Lisa grumbled in her sleep. I looked down to see a beautiful face, eyes closed mouth open, pretty lips, everything about her screamed perfection. I don't know what made me do what I did but next thing I knew, I had my hand on her head running my fingers through her dark locks. I stared at her in awe. Lalisa Manoban you have made your way into my heart and there's no turning back.

A/N: Thank you everyone for reading the first two chapters of my first book. Please leave comments as it encourages me to write more. I will continue to upload weekly maybe two or three times a week if requested. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I promise it's going to get better. I know this chapter moved along quite slowly but I just wanted to show Rosé's internal thoughts this chapter. I promise next chapter there will be a lot more dialogue and action. Let's hope Lisa and Rosé get to know each other better soon! :)