Home (26)

A/N: Hehe throwback to SBS Gayodejun music award show. It's my award show performance from them.

Sorry this isn't proof read 😓. I had to submit my essay today, so I didn't have enough time to really fix this chapter up, but here's the update that I promised you guys.

Rosé's POV

It's been two days since that night at the club and things were going very well for me and Lisa. Although I was really upset because of the fact that she lied to me and had to keep it from me hurt me but she really did show how much she loved me and told me that it was a mistake. We've been nothing but honest and more intimate with each other. We were living in my apartment for the longest time now and I was wondering if it's time for me to ask her to move in with me. It seems like the most logical reason and that she would be thrilled to but somewhere at the back of my head there was a chance she would decline. However, I was still going to ask her today.

"Are you nervous?"

I snapped my head to the direction to where Lisa was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the both of us. It seemed very domestic of us to be eating breakfast together even though we've done it multiple times but something about me seeing her in my kitchen made my heart flutter.

"Oh um yea kinda? It is my first time being back at an award show after a year so yea I'm pretty nervous."

Today was the day I was going to perform at SBS Gayodejun. It was different this time around because after the release of my full album I wanted to show people the growth and change I have had over the years they had seen me.

Lisa started plating our breakfast on the table and sat down right in front of me. "It makes sense that you're nervous. But if you're nervous that you won't do well then don't be because I know for a fact you're going to kill it on stage."

"Thank you Lisa." I took her hand into mine and rubbed it with my thumb. It's been our thing. It reassured both of us that we were there for one another no matter what. "You'll be there right?"

"Yes of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

I chuckled. "Good, I'll make sure to ask the staff for an extra backstage pass for you."

"You don't have to go through the trouble to do that for me."

"No Lisa, It's no trouble at all let me do this for you. Plus, I need my good luck kisses before I go on stage, and I can't get those if you can't come back stage."

"Hmm I guess you're right." She said, staring at me lovingly. I don't think I'll ever get used to the way Lisa stares at me. She looks at me as if I'm her whole world. As if she needs me to live and breathe. I only hoped I looked the same to her because I wouldn't know what to do if she weren't with me.

"We should probably head out now. I'll get you lunch once we arrive at the SBS."

"Awe baby you're going to get me food?"

"Of course! I can't have you starving while you're performing on stage."

"Ha you know me so well. Thank you."

"You're welcome!"

"What are you planning to get me?"

"Pho duh"

"Wow my favorite!"

"Yes, your favorite. Now hurry go get ready! I'll be downstairs waiting in the car." She said, pushing me into the direction of the bathroom.