Dance With Me (11)

A/N: Chaelisa subunit when??? 🤧 Anyways grab a snack and enjoy this long chapter! :)

Rosé's POV

It was now Tuesday, a few days later after my first appointment with Seulgi. Honestly these sessions with her have helped me so much and I hope to continue them. I would be seeing Dr. Kang in an hour from now.

I made my sleepy self out of bed and into the bathroom. I took a shower hoping that it would wake me up. I stepped in turning on the water and felt the warm water hitting my naked body. It felt so good. I closed my eyes letting the water run down my body. I stayed in the shower for about thirty minutes until I forced myself to get out. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I walked out while drying my hair. I took less than ten minutes figuring out what I was going to wear today. Since I was going to dance practice today with the girls, I decided to wear a black crop top with black sweats with white streaks running down both of my legs. I wore my favorite pair of all white superstars, and I finished off my look with a Balenciaga windbreaker, knowing that it was getting chilly. I looked at my phone, and it was already ten thirty. Dammit I'm running late.

(Imagine this is what Rosé is wearing this outfit for this chapter)

I was now in front of Dr. Kang's office.

Knock Knock

"Come in," a voice said from the other side of the door.

"Hi Seulgi!"

"Oh hi Rosé!"

"Sorry for being late. I kind of woke up late," I said, scratching my neck.

"Nonsense, you don't have to apologize. Come sit and let's talk"

_____________

"Rosie where are you?" Jisoo said over the phone.

"I'm in Myeongdong. Where are you?"

"Oh great! I'm in Myeongdong too! Let's have lunch, it's been a while."

"Just the two of us?"

"Yes, of course!"

"Alrighty... same spot?"

"Yes, same spot!"

I got out of my appointment with Seulgi and was now off to lunch with Jisoo. It's honestly been a while since the last time me and her have hung out together. Lately, she's been hanging out with Jennie A LOT. I wonder if there was something happening between them. I also had to tell her about my relationship with Lisa, well if I even have one with her. We still haven't talked about our relationship. We were definitely more than friends and sometimes we would give quick glances at each other and every time we touch it was electric. It made my head dizzy and heart full.