The Only Exception (5)

A/N: This chapter will be in a greater contrast to the previous chapter as this will be more light hearted, but still pretty emotional. It's a long one, but I hope you guys all enjoy! :)  

Lisa's POV

Rosie was now sitting in the ambulance talking to the police officers about her perpetrator and what happened to her. She got treated right after the ambulance came to get us. I hate how she went through all of that and still had to endure the pain by explaining the whole situation to the officers again. 

I stood by just incase if she needed me. 

She look exhausted, and I could understand why. I was so glad I told Jisoo and Jennie that I had gone to look for Rosie when she had gone missing, things really could have gone worse if I hadn't gone to look for her. 

*****Flashback****

"Jennie listen to me I'm going to look for Rosie she went to the bathroom a while ago and hasn't gotten back." 

"What? What do you mean she hasn't gotten back?"

"Jennie, she's missing. I need you to call the police incase if anything bad happens" 

I had a gut feeling about Rosé being hurt and I didn't like it. I rushed towards the alleyway and I was right. 

She was now in my arms sobbing quietly. Exhausted. Weak. 

I held her close never wanting to let go of her. I wanted to protect her. 

*****End of Flashback****

Jisoo and Jennie rushed towards us when they spotted me and Rosie by the ambulance, after the officers had left.

"Rosie! Oh god! Are you okay???" Jisoo asked worriedly. 

"I-I'm not okay" Rosie started crying again. 

She was hurt. My heart hurt for her. 

Seeing someone who I care about hurt was not something I ever wanted to experience. 

I wrapped my arms around her giving her tight warm hug. She was trembling. 

I looked around and got her jean jacket to cover her up. 

"Thank you Lisa" she said with a quiet weak voice. 

"No need to thank me. I'm just glad I was there when you needed me."

"God I feel so stupid!" she yelled. 

I looked her straight into her eyes. Her eyes now dark with no light in them, and I understood why. 

"I should have called someone. I knew he was following me, yet I was so dumb to ignore the signs!" She yelled in frustration while bringing up her bandaged hands to cover her face. 

"Rosie, it wasn't your fault. He took advantage of you. Anyone would have been the same mindset you were. How were you supposed to think that he was a creepy motherfucker under a mask?"  

"Yea Lisa's right. Don't blame yourself for what happened. What happened shouldn't have happened if we had just gone home like you said you wanted to. Instead I dragged you here to this stupid festival," Jisoo sighed apologetically. 

"Unnie, it wasn't your fault. At the end of the day I made the decision to come" Rosie said. 

"I'm so glad Lisa was there when you needed someone" Jennie added.