Strangers (16)

A/N: Sorry guys for the late update again ;( I've just been really busy but I'll try to update more frequently. Long chapter up ahead, but I still hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter!

Rosé's POV

It's been two days since me and Lisa have spoken to each other. I've been trying to stay strong the past few days but it's getting harder for me. I've been starting to regret my decision of letting Lisa go. I just wanted her to be safe. Despite the horrible feeling in my stomach and my broken heart I've been working night and day at YG to try to get ready for my comeback. After all of my hard work I'll finally be able to repay my fans for all of their love and support, but it didn't feel right to not have Lisa by my side celebrating. In two days, on Friday, my album will be released. Even if Lisa did work at YG I haven't seen her at all. I know she must hate my guts for breaking her heart, but it just had to be done.

After my break up with Lisa, I haven't heard or received anything from Yang Hyun Suk. Maybe he gave up? No, he probably didn't. I had to be sure about my decision about letting Lisa go because the truth is she's better without me. I've lied to her so many times that she'll probably never ever forgive me.

My thoughts were interrupted when I received a text message from an unknown number with a video. This had to be him.

I tapped on the video it was dark at first and no noises could be heard but later on I could hear rustling in the background. The camera then cuts to a bed. A bed that looked so familiar but couldn't pinpoint where I've seen it before. The camera then zooms in and when I see it my eyes widen and I couldn't believe my eyes. I gasped, and my hands quickly covered my mouth, as I was in shock of what I saw. Tears were now escaping my eyes. I couldn't hold it in.

I couldn't believe it. He was in Lisa's bedroom. No, this can't be happening. There was no way. But that bed. A-And when the camera zoomed on her face when she was asleep. It was Lisa no doubt, but what was he doing in Lisa's bedroom. Oh god, Lisa! I needed to make sure she was okay. It didn't matter to me if we haven't spoken in days. It only mattered to me if she was safe. I hastily stood up and rushed over to Lisa's apartment building.

Before I knew it I was in front of her apartment door. I looked like a crazy person right now. It was half past midnight, and It was pouring outside and I didn't bother calling a cab or anything. I just ran. I needed to know she was okay. I ranged the doorbell once. No answer. I ranged again. Still no answer. I wasn't taking the silence as a good sign so I decided I needed to do this. I knew Lisa was going to hate me for barging in like this but I just needed to know if she was okay.

I lifted up the welcome mat locating the spare key, Lisa had told me about a few days ago. I went inside her apartment and walked straight into her bedroom.

"Lisa?" I called out.

I slowly walked into the dim lit room and made my way towards the bed. There was definitely a body under there. I reached out my right hand and carefully shook the body on the bed.

"Lisa?" I whispered out. I heard some grumbling and tossing until I was faced with Lisa's sleepy face. I let out a breath. I was so relieved to see her face. Her beautiful face. I missed her so much. I missed her sleeping next to me. I missed being in her arms, and most importantly I missed being hers. She was alive and well and that was all that mattered now. I was so scared something had happened to her.

"R-Roseanne?" Lisa asked, as she widened her eyes realizing that I was in her bedroom in the middle of the night. I did not think this through. I was glad she was awake but I didn't account for what I was going to say to her or how it was going to go after her seeing me in her bedroom.