The unexpected (15)

A/N: Sorry for this late update. It's a long and sad chapter. Get your tissues ready... I hope you all still enjoy this chapter though! :)

Rosé's POV

I shuffled around in my body feeling a hot body on top of me. I fluttered my eyes open as I saw a naked Lisa on top of me. The events from last night started rushing in. I smiled. After me and Lisa had both confessed that we loved each other we ended up in a heated make out session and brought her into my apartment. It was different but it was nice. I was so glad I had started going to those therapy sessions because I felt normal again. After what had happened to me I lost my sense of normalcy in my life, but because of Lisa, all of that is back. She was my new normal and I was so happy that it had turned out that way.

I slowly got out of bed tiptoeing into the bathroom, as I didn't want to wake Lisa up, to get ready for the day. I've decided that I should make breakfast for Lisa in terms to apologize for yesterday. I had never meant to hurt her the way I did. I was almost done eating breakfast when I heard a raspy voice calling out my name.

"Rosie," Lisa said, coming out of my bedroom with her pjs and messy bed hair. I chuckled at the sight.

"Good morning sleepy head."

She looked up and smiled. "Good morning Rosie."

"I bet you're hungry."

"Yes I am, but I'm hungry for something else," she said with a smirk.

My face automatically heated up. It brought back memories from last night. I closed my eyes and swallowed.

"I-uh... Let's eat." I quickly said, not wanting to do something out of character so early in the morning.

Lisa chuckled as she saw my reaction to her dirty comment. We both sat across from each other in a comfortable silence until a "ding" was heard from my phone. I checked my phone, as I got a message from an unknown number.

Who was this person? And why were they saying that I've ruined their life. It made me grow anxious and made me start thinking of the people who it may be, but I was not able to come up with anyone.

"What is it babe?" Lisa asked stopping her motions to eat.

"Oh it's nothing is just some random number." I responded by brushing it off. I shut my phone off with a weird and unsettling feeling. My phone buzzed again and this time it was with a message that really scared me.

Did he mean Lisa? Who was this person and what did he want from me? With this in mind I simply texted out my next message and sent it.

Was he? No, it couldn't be. T-That guy was locked up. Me and Lisa both saw him when the police took custody of him. There was no way he was threatening both me and Lisa right now. I shook my head and let out a shaky breath.

"Rosie, are you okay? You look pale? Are you feeling sick?"

"I-I'm fine I just need to drink some water." I pushed my chair back, getting up and walking towards the kitchen. As I was in the kitchen Lisa decided to turn the T.V on.

"Yang hyun suk, a prisoner from Seoul detention center has escaped from custody."

My hands suddenly built with sweat, my hands shaking as my heart was beating 1000 bpm. I blanked out and next thing I know I'm on the floor with glass around me. Lisa rushed by side calling my name. But I couldn't hear a single thing except for the voice from the television.

"He committed a sexual crime last time in Itaewon as the victim, Roseanne Park, singer from YG disclosed a statement addressing her sexual assault. Police have..."