Back To You (32) [M]

A/N: Coachella Rosé was a cultural reset 😌

Also, some smut to close out this book ;) Enjoy the last chapter of this book!

Rosé's POV

I woke up in my bed in the hotel room I was staying in while I was in Los Angeles for the time being. It was such a wonderful city, so I should be happy about it, but I wasn't. I woke up feeling miserable, knowing that Lisa and I just had a fight yesterday. Her words hurt me but in a way, I knew where she was coming from. I checked my phone and I saw the text messages she had sent me before I fell asleep last night.

Lisa: I'm sorry for attacking you just now. I just really miss you. I know that's not an excuse for my behavior, but I just wanted to tell you that.

Lisa: I love you so much

Lisa: Goodnight Rosie

Seeing as though it was night time in Korea, and she would be asleep. I would just text her.

I was planning on going sightseeing in Los Angeles before I perform at Coachella tomorrow, but it just didn't feel right, knowing that Lisa and I were in a fight

I was planning on going sightseeing in Los Angeles before I perform at Coachella tomorrow, but it just didn't feel right, knowing that Lisa and I were in a fight. I had already forgiven her, and I felt sorry for bursting like that. I was overwhelmed with emotions with the tour and being away from her for so long. I guess I was bothered by what Lisa said. At the back of my head, it hurt me, knowing that we weren't talking as much. I had promised Lisa that we would make this long-distance relationship work. It was our promise to each other. It hit me just now that it was harder than I thought, and I wasn't even close to done with the world tour.

Knock Knock

"Come in!" I shouted.

Kristine, my manager, walked into my hotel room wearing a baseball cap and a cardigan. "What are you still doing in bed? I thought you said you wanted to go sightseeing?"

"I don't know if I want to go anymore. It's cold outside anyway."

"No, Rosie, what do you mean? It's the end of March now, and it's really sunny outside. We planned this out already just for you. And unfortunately, we won't be able to get a refund for most of the reservations we've made. We even bought tickets to Disneyland."

"Disneyland?" Maybe going sightseeing wouldn't be sooo bad. I guess I can use my time to clear my head? Even if I were to not go I would be stuck in my room waiting for Lisa to call me back.

"Okay, I'll get ready."

"Great! I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby with the rest of the team." Kristine leaves my room, and I get ready for the day.

Lisa's POV [The day Lisa had texted Rosie her apology]

After crying and thinking of what I should do, I wiped off the tears that have been stuck on my face the whole time after I had sent Rosie the text messages. I hadn't moved or budged at all. My butt was glued on the floor, and my thoughts were glued onto Rosie. I looked at my phone to check the time, and when it was only four pm, I knew I still had time.