Stay With Me (7)

A/N: This chapter is quite long, but I had so much fun writing this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter ;) 

Lisa's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Roseanne's plump lips. When we first kissed. I felt sparks. Just like in those cheesy romantic movies where they kiss and fireworks suddenly appear out of nowhere. Well that was exactly how it felt. I wondered if she had felt that spark as well.

Our makeout session was nothing but slow and sensual. God! How I would do anything just to taste her lips again.

I had forgotten to ask for Rosie's number when we left the studio yesterday. I've been meaning to for a long time. I grabbed my phone scrolling to a certain contact, Jisoo.  

I rang her number waiting for the call to go through until I heard a raspy voice. 

"Hello," Jisoo said tiredly. 

"Hi there, Jisoo unnie," Lisa chuckled, "Did I wake you?" 

"Yes you did now what do you want? and it better be worth it waking me up at 9 in the morning on a Saturday!" 

I chuckled hearing how furious she was for disturbing her slumber. 

"Yes Jisoo, it is worth it. I need you to do me a favor..." 

"Ugh Lisa really how is me doing you a favor in any way beneficial for me?" 

"Look, unnie I..." How was I going to tell her? Was it weird to ask her Rosé's number? I mean we're all friends now, so I'm sure it'll be okay. Right? 

"Lisa hurry up you have 3 seconds to tell me the reason you called at this ungodly hour before I'm hanging up. 3... 2... 1-" 

"Wait wait don't go. I need you to give me Rosie's number," I asked hoping that she was going to ask for a reason. 

"Why?" 

I palmed my face. Of course she had to ask. 

"Look, I- uh I've been meaning to ask for her number but I keep forgetting. I just need her number to um" 

"To what? Lisa," Jisoo asked suggestively. My face heated up just thinking about what she might've been thinking. I could practically see her smug face through the phone call.

"To communicate with her better." I nodded being satisfied with the reason I had given her. 

"It'll be easier for me to have her number so I can ask her questions about the track and some lyrics that I think would be a great addition to the song that we've been working on together," I explained. 

"Fine... but I'm still on to you. I feel like you're hiding the real reason." 

"What are you talking about unnie? There is no other reason," I responded back nervously. 

"Okay fine whatever Lalisa... I'm going to text you her number." 

"Okay thanks! Bye Jisoo!" I said with a wide smiling creeping upon my face. 

"Bye Lisa," she said. 

A few seconds later I received a text message with a phone number. 

Rosie's phone number. 

I typed in her number on my phone. Should I ask her about what happened yesterday? What if she doesn't want to talk about it? No, no I shouldn't rush into the convo like that. 

I quickly typed my message. 

Lisa: Hi Rosie. This is Lisa. 

Within minutes went off.