Change of Plans (19)

A/N: This is a very short chapter, but I hope you all enjoy it! :)

Rosé's POV

I woke up having Lisa in my arms and it was the best feeling ever. I was scared that this feeling was going to feel foreign to me. I was scared of losing her. After our talk last night, I wasn't afraid anymore. No, I was stronger. Stronger because Lisa gave me strength to really believe in myself and believe in the fact that our relationship will work out. She meant everything to me. I didn't want to wake her up because that would mean her leaving for work or something but call me selfish or whatever, I just wanted her to be by my side.

We were laying in my hospital bed with our legs entangled and her body close to mine. I looked at her face, brushing her bangs aside. I became so happy just looking at her and it made me scared because of how she could just do that to me without really doing anything. I suddenly felt movement on me and I heard a raspy hello.

"Hi there, sleepy head." I said, as I booped her nose.

"Hi, how long did we sleep for?"

"Um pretty much the whole night." I said staring at her brown orbs.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?" Lisa asked while touching her face.

I chuckled. "No silly, you just look beautiful."

Lisa started to blush. "You're cute when you get all flustered you know that?"

"H-Hey I'm not flustered." She retorted back.

"You so are. Come here" I whispered softly. She leaned closer to my face and met her soft lips. We kissed, and it felt amazing as always. Her hands traveled down my arms to my waist. I let out a moan when I felt her dainty hands travel to my open back touching my bare skin. Before things could get heated. There was a knock on the door. Lisa scrambled off the bed and made sure she looked presentable before me letting in whoever just interrupted us. In my head I was cursing out whoever interrupted our intimate makeout session.

"Come in!" I shouted.

"Hi there, Roseanne." My boss spoke.

Of course she was here.

"Hi Miss Hwang." I gave her a weak smile. Lisa was still in the room uncomfortable as ever. I realized that the company doesn't know about our relationship. Wait, were me and Lisa back in a relationship? We said our I love you's but we never really made it official that she was mine, and that I was hers.

"How are you feeling Roseanne?"

"I'm not feeling good but it really could be worse." She turned her head to the corner of the room and spotted Lisa.

"Ah Lisa I didn't know you were here."

"O-Oh yea um well I just stopped by." Lisa said with her face beat red.

"Oh that's good. Well, do you mind if Rosé and I talk in private?" She asked.

"Anything you have to say to me can be said in front of Lisa." I commented.

"Oh well okay then." Looking embarrassed.

"Well I have some bad news for you Roseanne."

My face fell. I was suddenly nervous again. What was she going to tell me?

"Roseanne I'm sorry, but we'll have to push your comeback further."

"Wait what?" Lisa commented before I even got the chance to say anything. I was stuck in place. Every single thought left my head. I was lost for words.