Roseanne Park (9)

A/N: This chapter might seem a bit rushed but I still hope you guys enjoy it! 

Lisa's POV

"L-Lisa I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so so so sorry Lisa."

I was now sitting across from the girl who I deeply cared for. She was sobbing with her hands stuffed in her face with her knees curled up to her chest. I didn't know what to think. The words that left her mouth had stung me.

"No, no, no stop. Get the fuck off of me!!!"

"Stop, I don't want you"

Her words were laced with venom. It was all I could think about.

"I'm so sorry Lisa," she continued to sob, "I didn't mean to h-hurt you Lisa."

I stared at her with a blank mind, and I started to feel this protectiveness flow into me. I felt guilty. She needed me, but here I was just sitting across from the crying girl. I hesitantly moved towards her, careful enough to not alarm her. Still gripping on to my bed sheets, I wrapped my arms around her, giving her the comfort she oh so really needed. She was trembling. I don't think she knew that I wasn't scared of her, but I was scared of what had happened to her.

We sat in my dark bedroom for the next 15 minutes with her just in my arms. Her breaths were getting calmer and her cries were coming to a stop.

"Rosie," I carefully called for her.

No answer.

She had her head hung low, forbidding to look me in the eyes.

"Rosie, please look at me."

She looked up with tears filled eyes. Even when she was crying she took my breath away.

"P-Please don't be mad at me Lisa," she said with a shaky voice.

What she had just said had shocked me.

"Why would I be mad at you Rosie?"

"B-because I yelled and pushed you Lisa"

While I was concerned for her, she was concerned about me.

"Rosie I'm not mad at you. I'm just confused," I said truthfully.

"What's wrong Rosie? And I want you to tell me the truth. No more lies," I said sternly.

"I-I don't know Lisa."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I was really happy being with you... but," she took a deep breath and tears started to spill from her eyes again, "b-but I just couldn't breathe. I felt trapped. I felt like I was back in the alleyway. I saw the guy with the devil mask Lisa. I thought... I thought it was going to happen all over again."

The air in my throat got caught in my throat. It pained me to see her go through that. I vowed to protect her, but it was my actions that made her feel that way. I shouldn't have gotten intimate with her. I should have been more careful. I was too rough. I should have known better. This was all my fault. My heart was pounding, and at that moment, I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"L-Lisa what's wrong?"

"This is all my fault."

"What? No Lisa it's not your fault."

"Stop lying to me. This is all my fault, and you know it is." I spoke with anger. What was I doing? I wasn't mad at Rosé was I? No, I shook my head trying to get that idea out of my head. I was mad at myself. How could I hurt Rosie like that I should have been more careful with her.