Itaewon (4)

A/N: Surprise new chapter! 🤗 This chapter is going to be way different from the previous chapters, but I still hope you enjoy it.

WARNING: This chapter consists of sexual assault, so if you're uncomfortable with that I will tell you when to stop reading and when to continue in the chapter.

Rosé's POV
The movie ended and we were all now at an ice cream shop. Jisoo and Jennie had gotten closer ever since they went to get snacks together at the movie theater. Me and Lisa on the other hand were still not as chatty. I huffed in annoyance at myself because I was still too too shy to talk to her.

Lisa had noticed my little huff of air as she turned her gaze to me.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong. I'm just tired that's all"

"Well we did have a long day ahead of us tomorrow, so make sure to rest up when you get home" she said with a smile.

Right, tomorrow.

Tomorrow was going to be the first day where me, Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo we're going to officially start working together on this big project of mine. I prayed that everything would go well, as it's supposed to be a special track for my fans who had waited for so long for my full album to be released.

"Yea I will, and you should rest up too."

"Of course" she said with a nod.

Once we were done with our ice creams it was now 8:00 pm. It wasn't late nor was it early. I truly wanted to just go home. The entire day had exhausted me. If I had to be honest I had a lot of thinking to do. I had to prepare for my full album since my fans deserved it, and it needed to be perfect since they had waited so long.

A nice hot bath with bubbles and candles sound so perfect right now. My whole body ached as I thought about the relaxing night I had planned for myself.

"Uh guys, I think I'm going to head home now. I feel exhausted."

"What? Already? But it's only 8:00pm Rosie" Jisoo whined.

"But I'm pretty tired"

"Awe please just stay for a while there's a festival in Itaewon and there will be lots of food stands and I know how much you like food" Jisoo said with a smirk.

She knows how to win me over. I sighed.

"But Jisoo we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

"Rosie please stay it'll be fun plus we won't stay there past 10 pm if you're really tired" Lisa added. She looked at me with puppy eyes. How could I say no to that?

"Fine" I huffed.

____________

We were now at Itaewon just where Jisoo had said there would be a festival. Everyone were wearing scary looking masks as I scanned up and down the block. Some had even went to the extent to dying their hair weird color to match with their costume. Some even had fake blood on their faces to really sell the 'I murdered someone look'.

We were walking for another short distance when I spotted someone out of the corner of eye with a bright red silicone mask with devil horns starring at us, no, starring at ME. I decided to shrug it off because what could he do when the place was crowded with people. And besides I was with a group of friends.

I decided to just ignore him and continued walking with Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa.

"Guys! Look here!" Jennie shouted.