I dont wanna hurt you (20) [M]

A/N: Hey everyone! Here is another update for y'all! A rated 🔞 chapter😳 But I hope you all enjoy it!

No one's POV

It has been a month since Rosé has been in the hospital. She was required to be on bed rest by the doctor, her boss, and most importantly her girlfriend. Ever since they were in the hospital she has been aching to head home just to get some alone time with Lisa. Now that they were back together. Thankfully after one week of waiting in the hospital, she was allowed to go home. Rosé was ecstatic but Lisa on the other hand, was a bit worried to say the least. However, Rosé was able to reassure her that Lisa would be taking care of her so she knows she has nothing to worry about.

Rosé had suggested for Lisa to move in with her, but Lisa was shocked to hear that coming from her, but Rosé had convinced her that it would be easier for Lisa to take off while she was still injured. And Lisa couldn't fight that. So Lisa and Rosé were currently living together at Rosé's penthouse apartment.

Rosé's POV

"Babeeeee have you seen my favorite black ripped jeans?" Lisa asked while scrambling around my closet. I chuckled while seeing her bottom half only with her panties on. That ass though. If only...

"Rosieeee!"

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts once I heard my name.

"You there?" She said peeking her head out of the closet.

"Y-Yea... um I think you left it out on the couch." I said with flushed cheeks.

She had noticed my flushed face because her mouth curls into a smirk.

"You like what you see?" She asked with that snugged face.

I quickly turned my head away from her, glancing down at my hands that were playing with the duvet in my hands.

I heard Lisa chuckle and walk towards the bed to where I was.

"Oh Rosie you know it's okay to look at my ass right?" She said with her eyebrows raised.

I scoffed out a laugh.

"As if I was," I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Alright, if you say so..." I felt her delicate soft hands under my chin pulling me up to look at her. We stared for a few seconds until she leaned in giving me a long kiss.

Things with Lisa have been so easy and nice. I loved being with her. After the incident last month she has nonstop been taking good care of me. We still weren't officially together yet but it was okay because she was by my side after everything I had put her through. If she still needed more time to ask me to be hers then so let it be.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked with a soft voice.

"Nothing.... it's just that I just wanted to stare at you. You're beautiful you know?"

Her cheeks turned bright pink.

"T-Thank you"

"No problem. Now give me another kiss." I said.

She leaned in again pressing her lips on mine. I grabbed her arm pulling her onto the bed signaling her to get on. As she got on top of me I gripped her small waist making her gasped giving me the chance to slip my tongue into her mouth. Her breath minty as fuck just how I like it. My hands found its way under her white t-shirt touching her warm skin.

"God Rosie" she let out after biting my lip.

"What?"

"You're supposed to be resting, you know? It hasn't been two months yet. You're still on bed rest."