I love you's (14)

A/N: Chaelisa's how are y'all feeling!?!? Chaelisa is getting married!!!! About time finally🤧

As promised, there are Jensoo moments in this chapter. I hope you all enjoy this chapter :)

Rosé's POV

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. My eyes still shut as I groaned at the bright sun ray blinding me. I tried turning my body away but was prevented by a heavy weight on my body. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed Lisa's sleepy state. Her face squished on to the pillow and her face facing mine. A little bit of saliva was slipping out but she looked really cute. Her hair was the definition of messy as it looked like a bird's nest but still very cute. I couldn't help myself but I stared at her for a good 10 minutes before I was interrupted by phone ringing loudly. Lisa seemed to be woken up by the sound of my ringtone as she tossed and groaned at the noisy sound. I quickly reached over to my night stand grabbing my phone.

"Hello?"

As I answered the call the voice I heard was my boss's. It was too early for her to come and bother me.

"Rosé where have you been? We've been calling you for a half hour now!"

Geez a half hour. They must really want to talk to me about something.

"There's something wrong with your comeback preparation and we need you to come to YG right now in order to fix the issue."

"Wait, what? Right now?" I sat up in my bed grabbing onto the duvet covering my bare self. Lisa seemed to be fully up as she rubbed her eyes and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Yes Roseanne right now!" Before I could ask anything else she hung up the call.

"Ugh this is a mess." I groaned out my face reaching for my face.

"Wait what happened Rosie?" Lisa asked with her raspy voice.

"I-I have to go to YG right now." I stood up from my bed looking walking towards my closet not caring that I was walking butt naked in front of Lisa right now.

"Um what why?"

"Something happened to my upcoming album and I have to head there now to fix it." I responded while grabbing a shirt and putting it on.

"I-I thought we could eat breakfast together." Lisa said quietly.

I walked out of the closet buttoning up my jeans and looked at Lisa. She looked upset and I could definitely understand why. Especially after what happened yesterday I wanted nothing more but to be snuggled up with Lisa and eat breakfast together. I sighed.

"Lisa I'm so sorry. You know I very much rather be here with you but with my solo album being released in a few days I really need to fix this. I'm really sorry Lisa. I promise I'll make it up to you. We could maybe grab lunch later today at two O' Clock?"

Lisa stayed silent for a minute then answered. "I would love to, Rosie." She smiled at me with a smile not quite reaching her eyes. I wanted to talk to her more about it but I was in a rush to get to YG right now.

I rushed to the bathroom and did my morning hygiene. I walked out all ready to leave my apartment until I saw Lisa sitting up in my bed with a gloomy face. It pained me seeing her like this and knowing that I would be leaving her in this state.

"Make yourself breakfast before you go. I'm sorry Lisa. I really hope you know I hate leaving you here. I'll see you at two okay?"

Lisa nodded her head. "Okay. Bye Rosie."