The start of something new (3)

A/N: I forgot to mention in the previous chapters that they were all through the POV of Rosé as she is the main character of this story. Although I will be writing chapters in the POV of Lisa just so you know what she is thinking. Now enjoy!

Rosé's POV
It was now the morning after, I woke up with a dry throat as rolled around on my bed. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my room. The bright light from the sun was shining through my window. I always enjoyed sunlight but today it was extra bright. I shouldn't have drank yesterday. My head spun as I tried to recall what happened last night. last night. My eyes widen up. Lisa!

Last night I met the Lalisa Manoban. When will I be seeing her again I thought. I turned over to look at my phone. It read 10:05 am. I groaned as I realized that I only had about an hour to get ready before my meeting with the new YG CEO. God, I hope it's something about my new album being released. I've been on working in the studio for the past months just hoping to release new music for my fans.

I got out of bed and got ready for my day.

I was out of my apartment by 11:00 am just right on time I thought to myself. Today was a bit breezy. So I wore a light jean jacket with with my white Saint Laurent logo tee inside, for my pants I wore straight leg jeans, and for shoes I decided to wear my favorite all white adidas superstars.

As I came out of my apartment building I saw my manager waiting for me to get into the car. In less than 15 minutes we had arrived to YG.

I made my way into the building and there I spotted someone who I desperately wanted to see but at the same time desperately wanted to avoid.

Lisa

Yes, Lisa was standing not even 10 meters away from me with Jennie by her side. They looked really close together, as they should be because they're friends. No I am not jealous I told myself. Why should I be? I barely even know Lisa. I wondered if she remembered me from last night. God, I need to stop.

My train of thoughts was suddenly interrupted by a loud "Roseanne". 

I looked up and saw Jennie running towards me. She seems very friendly. She hugged and squeezed me as I felt I had trouble breathing because of hard she was holding me. "H-Hi Jennie" I tried to let out.

"Hi Roseanne!" Said Jennie.
"Please Jennie, just call me Rosie." I smiled politely. She looked back at me and smiled.
"Okay Rosie" she replied back.

Later on, I see Lisa walking towards us. My heart rate sped up and my palms started to sweat.
"Hey Rosie" Lisa called out. My name sounded so easy coming out of her mouth.

"What are you and Jennie doing here?" I asked the both of them. They looked at each other and then looked back at me.

"We're here because we have a meeting with the new YG CEO" Jennie replied. A meeting??? The same meeting that I was going to have with the new YG CEO in 5 minutes??

"Oh wait... I thought you focused on fashion. What are you doing at a company like YG?" I asked, "No offense" I quickly I added. Jennie chuckled.
"None taken, I've actually always been quite interested in music. It's always something I've wanted to try. So a few days ago I signed with YG, and I made Lisa sign with YG as well!" Jennie said. Wait a minute. Did she just say Lisa as well? Lisa is going to be working at YG and I might see her everyday?!?! This could not get any worse I was basically a nervous wreck around Lisa she probably saw me as a weirdo.