See You Later (29)

A/N: Coachella Chaelisa will forever be iconic! Enjoy this somewhat long chapter!

Lisa's POV

Rosie is leaving tomorrow. That's the only thought that is racing through my head. I couldn't even sleep well last night knowing that today was going to be the last day for us to spend together. I just couldn't wrap my head around that thought. After New Years', Rosé and I had spent every waking moment together by the hip. We didn't want to spend any time apart. Laying here on my bed with Rosie sound asleep cuddling up against my chest. That was what I was going to miss the most. I loved watching her sleep. She looked so peaceful and carefree. Like nothing was bothering her.

I gently caressed her face moving her long blond locks out of her face to see her pillow face. I smiled seeing how cute she was. She really did have the cutest pillow face. Then, she started to stir awake. She mumbled a few words, but I couldn't make them out to be what.

So I just said, "Good morning, baby."

She looked up at me and gave me one of her brightest smiles. "Good morning," She whispered back.

"So what are we doing today?" She asked.

"Um well, you should probably pack for tomorrow." I chuckled, trying to mask my true feelings about tomorrow.

Her smile fell immediately. "Right tomorrow." She turned away from me and rolled over. I sighed. I knew this was going to be just as hard for me as it was going to be for me. I shuffled closer to her wrapping my arms around her warm body. I laid my head closer to her neck, smelling her strawberry scented shampoo.

"Mmph, you smell good." Still silence from her. I decided to give her some kisses on her neck and ear until I felt her turn around in my arms.

She looked up at me with puppy eyes. "I don't want to go." She said.

I take a second before I respond to her. "Rosie, you know, don't have a choice. Plus, I thought we talked about this. You're going. And it's okay. we'll call each other. Hell, I'll even try to go to one of your shows."

"You better." She said, giving me a quick kiss. I smiled at her small gesture and leaned in kissing her. This time a longer one.

"We should really get up now. It's like two in the afternoon."

"Wait, what? Really?"

"Yes, Rosie. We slept pretty late last night all thanks to you." I smirked.

"Well... you took part in that too."

I chuckled. "Yea, I did."

"Fine, just give me five more minutes." She said, snuggling back up in my arms.

"Okay fine, just five." I close my eyes again just taking in her warmth and the comfortable idea that she's here with me.

After five minutes, she went to shower while I stayed in bed on my laptop. I had this thought in the back of my head, but I was unsure of doing it. But lying in bed this morning made me realize I should be with her more. I was currently looking at flights anywhere near her flight time. I scrolled for minutes until finding one that matched. "Perfect." I smiled as I had just purchased my flight to Melbourne tomorrow.

"What's perfect?" Rosé asked, stepping out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around her body and her wet blonde hair cascading down her chest.

"You," I answered.

She blushed. And said, "You're smooth."

"I know." I shrugged.