New Years Tears (28)

A/N: Made a cute little edit for Chaelisa. I hope you enjoy it, and I also hope you enjoy this chapter...

AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL!

Rosé's POV

After an amazing Christmas weekend, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and I all returned back to the city where we would continue our daily activities. My head was still running with only one thought. I was going to tour soon and I needed to tell Lisa. I had the chance to tell her on the car ride on our way back but I chickened out. So I was planning on telling her the next day after we got settled again but that didn't happen. And soon after, the days had gone by quickly that there was only two more weeks left until I had to leave for my world tour. I had no idea how I was going to tell Lisa that I was leaving in two weeks. I didn't even know how she was going to react to the news of my world tour. Was she going to be excited? Sad? I don't know. To me Lisa and I's relationship was the realest thing I've ever felt. In her eyes, I knew she loved me and I loved her. But our relationship was still new. We haven't even known each other for a full year yet but I knew she and I were going to last, so what was this news going to do to our relationship?

It was the day of New years eve where everyone was out and about late at night. Unlike most couples spending their time outside and doing romantic things. Rosie suggested having a quiet movie night at Lisa's apartment.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Lisa said as she sat down next to me on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in her hands. I blindly reached for the remote to turn the television on.

"Oh um I'm just thinking about what movie we should watch tonight." I said with a closed lipped smile. I didn't dare to look at her. I knew she could look through my lies.

"Hmm why not the movie 'If I stay' I heard it was a very emotional but good movie."

"Wait so you want me to cry?"

Lisa chuckled making her eyes go small and her smile reached her eyes. "Yes and no..."

I held my hand to my chest as if I had been wounded and gave her a hurt look. "What I mean to say is that this movie is a great movie and I really want to watch it with you. And you won't be the only one crying. I'll be right here with you."

"Fine." The movie started playing and not even half way into the movie I started crying. I held my knees up and close to my body and cried into my hands. I then felt Lisa's soothing hands patting my back and whispering, "I'm sorry don't cry. Please don't cry." The movie in the background stopped playing and that was when I started to calm down. I lifted my head out of my knees and looked at Lisa with my blurred vision.

"I'm sorry Rosie. I shouldn't have suggested the movie. I didn't think you would cry this much."

That was the thing. I didn't even think I would be crying this much. I felt like my chest was going to explode. The movie related so much to what I had planned to say out loud. What I was scared to say out loud, and that is me going to tour. I wanted to go on tour. It was my dream, but was Lisa and I's relationship going to be okay? I didn't want to lose her.

"Hey you okay?" I felt Lisa's soft hands reach for my chin, making me stare into her deep dark brown eyes. Those eyes that made fall in love with her.

"Yea I'm okay. That movie just hit a soft spot. You know?"

"Oh yea okay. Are you sure you're alright?" No I'm not Lisa. We're not.

I nodded my head and gave her a weak smile. "Yea I'm alright."

"I have an idea to cheer you up!" Lisa exclaimed. "Wait right here I'll be right back."