Date Night (13) [M]

A/N: Remember when Chaelisa decided to give each other massages😳

Anyways this is the first chapter with smut in it. I'm not really good at writing smut so sorry if it seems really bad. This chapter is a long one but anyways enjoy ;)

[6:12]

Lisa's POV

We were sitting in my car now driving to our dinner at a nice Italian restaurant where I had already made a reservation, but I still kept it a secret from Rosie.

"Why can't you tell me where you're taking me?"

"Because it's a surprise," I said, turning my head to face her with a smirk. She groaned in response and pouted.

"Not fair," she said, hugging the large stuffed bunny that I had won her from the ring toss game.

I laughed at the girl beside me. She was cute. I focused my attention back on the road hoping to make the reservation on time.

The ride was quite a long one on our way back to Seoul. I pulled up to the nice Italian restaurant with valet parking. Rosie was now asleep in the passenger and I had yet to have the heart to wake her. She just looked so cute and peaceful sleeping it felt like a sin if I were to wake her, but I had to. I didn't want our seats to be taken since this was a highly demanded restaurant. Rosie would just have to sleep later tonight.

"Rosie," I whispered while shaking her.

"Hmm," she grumbled.

"We're here," I whispered in her ear, my hot breath hitting the shell of her ear.

That seemed to wake Rosie up, as she shot straight up in her seat with wide eyes. I moved back and laughed at her flustered state.

"You okay there, Rosie." I decided to tease her seeing her like this boosted my ego.

"Y-Yea I'm fine. Let's just get inside." I followed her out of the car and it seemed to hit her that the large gold wide window fancy restaurant was right in front of us.

"Wow Lisa"

"Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it! This looks amazing!"

"Fancy? yes. I hope you like the food here." We slowly walked into the restaurant meeting the receptionist.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Hi I made a reservation here yesterday."

"Name please?"

"Lalisa Manoban"

"Oh right! Miss Manoban please follow me. We have a private room for you."

I turned to look at Rosie, and I just see her looking around nervously. We walked up the stairs to a room that was very large and dim. It had a terrace towards the back of the room with a table and two chairs, and in the middle of the room placed a dining table.

"You're welcome to dine out on the terrace if you'd like. A waiter will be with you shortly."

We bowed and the receptionist bowed as well, then walked out of the room making sure to shut the door behind her.

"Lisa, all of this is too fancy for me. This is too much," Rosie said with a stern voice.

"Rosie it's our first date, of course I had to take her somewhere fancy. And don't worry about the price, it's worth it. Look at this view we get. We get all of this all to ourselves. Isn't this nice?" I walked towards the terrace looking beyond the city. The sky was darker now as it was now quarter past seven.