Hold My Hand (12)

A/N: Throwback to when chaelisa went to Disneyland Tokyo (2017). Anyways enjoy! 

Lisa's POV

[2:15 pm]

Today is the day. The day where I was going to take Chaeyoung out on a date. Last night felt so surreal, like I was dreaming. We were both in the dance studio but it was really romantic. The feeling I felt at that moment was nothing like before. It was all I wanted.

It was still early in the day so that means I had about 5 hours till I pick up Rosé from her place. I still needed to figure out where and I was taking her. I had to make this date perfect because she deserved that at least. I wanted her to feel comfortable enough to want to spend time with me. I didn't want this thing to be just a fling. I wanted to show her that I was serious about this. How was I going to make this date perfect? What if I screw this up? Ugh I couldn't wait around 5 more hours just freaking out. I needed to call someone asap. Jennie.

I took out my phone and gave Jennie a quick dial. After the third rang she picked up.

"Wow finally, I was thinking you weren't going to answer my call."

"Oops well what can I say Lisa, i'm a busy person" I could practically see the smugged smile on her face.

"Pssh stop! I'm going through a life crisis right now, and I really need your help."

"What is it Lisa?"

"I um I uh"

"Spill it Lisa"

"I kinda sorta asked Rosie out on a date yesterday."

"YOU WHAT?!?" I sighed.

"Yes... I asked her out when you and Jisoo went on your little date yesterday." That was when she went quiet.

"W-What?"

"Yes, I know you and Jisoo are dating. It's quite obvious." Jennie let out a breath.

"Okay don't make this about me. Don't forget you called me because you need help with your date with Rosie tonight."

"Yes I need help Jen. I don't know what to wear or where to go. Ugh I'm such a messsss." I heard Jennie chuckle over the phone.

"Jennie this isn't funny."

"You freaking out is kind of funny."

I rolled my eyes and said, "where are you?"

"I'm home why?"

"I need you to come here and help me."

"Lisa" she said with a warning tone.

"Pleaseee I'll owe you one"

"Fineee," Jennie huffed out, "just so we're clear you're buying me food."

"Yes of course. Now get your ass here now bitch."

"That's no way to talk to your bestie." I inwardly groaned.

"Sorry just come here"

"Fine, fine
I'll be over in 10 minutes" I looked at the time on my phone, it was now half past eleven. I still had enough time before the date. I was still nervous but I was somewhat relieved that Jennie was coming over to help me with this crisis.

After 20 minutes of waiting, I heard any doorbell ring. I scurried over to my door and opened it. In front was Jennie.

"Took you long enough."