Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Coincidence? Maybe not 

"I hate Mondays...I hate Mondays...I hate Mon-"  is the only sentence I've been whispering to myself since 6 a.m. Alarms and Mondays make the worst combination ever.

After making myself a cup of coffee, I sat on bed and thought of that last Saturday night. I still want to end my life somehow and disappear now, but I'm kind of curious to see how Friday is going to go with Ethan.

Never in my life have I ever thought that someone could stop me, especially from committing suicide. I have read a lot of these instagram captions where suicidal people are saying that they recovered and got help from a "special person". I never believed that there is a "special person".

-I still kind of don't-

No, I'm not saying that Ethan is special, but I am concerned about the fact that he MANAGED to stop me and he is always making me question stuff to keep me busy.

Oh, and the way we met was just too awkward though.

 Well, he may be a little special though. He's so wise and this is driving me crazy. Meeting a gentleman although everyone you've ever knew either does drugs or is a cheater is so concerning.

HOW CAN A STRANGER HAVE A BETTER INFLUENCE ON YOU THAN THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW?

As much as I hate Mondays, I got ready for school, got inside my car and made my destination to hell. I want to go missing for a few days, ugh. Is it too much to ask?

"Looking good Faith Lee" one whistles.

"Yo I can definitely see myself in those pants" Paul adds.

"Why would you wear a hoodie on such a sunny day?" another dumbass adds. Only if he knew that every scar I'm hiding underneath my hoodie tells a story... ...

"It's called fashion you bastrad"  I lied as I made my way to the classroom and tried to ignore every whistle I'm getting. Why would guys ever whistle at an ugly specie though...

Math on the first period of a Monday morning...how can this get any worse?

I tried to take as much notes as I could throughout every single class I had today just to feel less boredom. Well, taking notes and paying attention in class can actually accelerate the day.

During recess, I sat with a bunch of people just like every other day, and tried to fit into their conversations.

"Oh my God, you guys won't believed what happened this weekend" says Veronica. I assume it's just another bitchy behavior of hers. "Paul asked me out this Saturday and it was one of the best dates I've ever been to. Well, nothing much happened but he is so easy and fun to talk to though".

I would rather believe that Zayn joined One Direction back than Veronica's sitting like an angel and not going too far with her date.

Anyway, all of my five classes are done and so is my complaint.

I made my way to my car but then got scared by the amount of that one car's horns behind me. I opened my car's door real quick and cursed under my breath to the person behind me who was pressing the horn the entire time. I walked toward them to see what's wrong because they got on my nerves. Well, I hope it's not some bitchy senior though or else I'll feel so embarrassed.

"What's wrong with you?!" I screamed as I'm making my way to that car.

"Well, I just wondered if you need a ride home" a nice looking man gets out of the car and flips his fluffy soft brown hair.

No way.

"What are you doing here? How would you even know that's the school I go to? What even-". Why is Ethan right here at St. Paul's high school? That is the last place I would want to be at to be honest. Uh, 1000 questions per second are going on in my head!

"Well, I've got a pretty good memory. Remember when you asked me for that one favor and then we had a little talk right after?". Woah, Ethan.

"Oh yeah how could I forget? Absolutely!". Huh?ME?FORGET? That's the biggest lie I've ever told. I wish I could forget easily though, my life would have been a lot easier. "Sorry, today has just been a very rough day and I'm taking my anger out on everyone, literally", I said again as I winked at him.

"I see you've a car right there so.. I'm not getting the chance to give you a ride home?"

"Well, if you insist, I can leave it there, we can go have lunch somewhere and then come back here and I could eventually go home by myself", I said in the sassiest way possible. Yes I did say that, not because I want to, but mostly because I'd like someone to offer me lunch. I am too lazy to prepare it by myself at home today and I can't even afford good food at the moment. Thanks mom for not leaving me any extra money.

"Cross my heart! Come in now Faith".

Ethan, stop calling me by my name. It gives me a weird sensation that I can't even put into words. Oh and, I wonder how he has that extra chilly and gentle voice. It seems like any girl could be seduced by his voice. Anyone could fall for him only by hearing his voice. Weird guy.

Sometimes, I just feel like everyone's weird but it turns out that I am the weird one out there and everyone else is normal.

I got into his car and every girl was staring at the both of us and wishing they'd be in my shoes.

I mean, I don't blame them at all.