Chapter 24

Chapter 24: breaking, shocking, devastating news?!

It was midnight and Ethan is already sleeping. I made my way next to him but I just couldn't fall asleep, I had so much going on in my mind.

Sleep unfriended me that night, so I decided to head off to the other bedroom and write in my journal, I was too happy that I couldn't keep my feelings inside.

"From the girl who wouldn't open up to anyone to the girl who can't keep her feelings to herself anymore...unbelievable.

Never in my life have I ever thought that I'd be opening up to someone, getting deeper than ever with him, travelling with him, moving out to his place or even having him on my mind every second of the day.

Today's a new beginning, I feel it. He's the only person I need in this life.

I mean, can you walk when it's dark? You need a source of light or else you might crash.

Can you breath if there's no oxygen? You probably wouldn't be here by now.

He's my oxygen and my source of light. What else do I need, a home?

His heart is already my only home.

All in one"

I put away my journal and went back next to him, hoping to fall asleep. "Thank you Ethan Grant Dolan for making me the person I am today, I love you", I whisper in his ear before sleeping and I gave him a little kiss on the forehead.

                                                                         ***********

"Good morning Faithy", he quietly says.

"Let me sleep!", I scream as I have my back turned on him. "I don't want to wake up!"

"Are you sure about that?" his voice tone sounded suspicious, that's when I knew he is probably going to wake me up in the most annoying way ever.

Soon he took away the blanket, knowing too well that it's so cold.

"Stop Ethan I'm freezing!". He wouldn't stop tickling me. "Sto-op! I can-can't!", I stutter as I'm crying out of laughter. I have a difficult time breathing since he wouldn't stop tickling me.

"Alright, fine!", he takes a deep breath and lays on his back. Then he turns to my side and said with the most sparkling tone ever: "I like it when you laugh"

"And I like that YOU make me laugh", I finally said before heading to the bathroom to get my morning routine done.

"I'm heading to the other bathroom", he says while making his way there. He owns such a huge house!

A few minutes later we went down to the living room.

"What do you want to eat?" he asks as he's making his way to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"So you always wake up hungry, huh?", I wink at him. "You remind me of my cousin. She would come and sleep over sometimes when we were really young and she'd immediately ask for food once she wakes up!"

"You saw it yourself then! It's totally normal, you're just stupid", he throws his hands in the air.

"Shut up E. Anyway, do you want some pancakes?!", I suggest with enthusiasm.

"Course! Let me go and get some", he makes his way to the car really fast. "I'll be right back"

"Alright I'm staying here, your girl's too lazy to change into decent clothes".

I make my way up again to the bedroom, I tidy the bed and wait for him in there. I spent most of my time on instagram, counting ever minute for him to come back.

Five, ten, fifteen, twenty, thirty, thirty five minutes...where is he at? He can find pancakes at 'Sydney's sweet pancakes' , the nearest place to us. I wonder why he's late.

I dialed him but no one's answering...he probably left his phone in the car.

I hope so.

I turned on the television to distract myself from the fact that Ethan's not there yet. I immediately stress about things and that's the worst way to deal with things but that's just me being me. Everything always ends up going well, so my stress is useless every single time.

I was switching channels until I bumped into World News Australia.

"I haven't watched the news since forever, am I even a part of this world?", I think to myself as I laugh.

I turned the sound up.

And I wish I didn't.

"Breaking news: 'Sydney's sweet pancakes'  shop got invaded with shooting. The police just informed us that they found two dead bodies and more than seven wounded. Stay safe, don't leave your house today especially if you live near the targeted place".

Author's note: I AM GOING TO BE PUBLISHING ONE CHAPTER EVERYDAY AGAIN! If you've read "Tomorrow", you probably know by now that the story is going to be DONE . So I will try my best to publish the last few chapters before going back to school on Wednesday (I know that school is going to mess me up that's why I am willing to finish the story before this school year begins!). Stay tuned for the next few days, peeps!!! I love you x