Chapter 21

Chapter 21: happy tears' day.

****Faith's p.o.v****

Damn, it felt good. I couldn't stop letting out little moans every time he touches me in that stupid bathtub. I can't think of anything else but him at that moment. I like it, but I'm scared I'm going to be asking for more.

If you ask me what makes me a sad person, I just wouldn't know how to answer. I literally can't think of anything else when Ethan and I get that intimate.

I love him, and he knows it too well.

                                                                              ***

Two hours later we already made it to our common bed. Although it's not too late, I'm already feeling sleepy, I guess I really need to rest.

I mean, I've never pulled as many all nighters as I did during my stupid senior year of high school.

Ethan was talking to me but I just couldn't focus anymore, I'm slowly falling asleep and I'm seriously answering his questions as if I've drunk a couple bottles of vodka. He was pulling an arm around me as I was resting my head on his bare soft chest and embracing him with my hand. He was playing with my hair as he's talking to me:

"Faith...?"

"Yeah boy, I want to sleep"

"I had fun with you"

Random words start coming out of my mouth as I'm getting into a deep sleep and I'm not really aware of what I'm saying...but where's the lie though?

"Me too baby, more than you could ever imagine"

"There's just one thing I want to talk about but I'm not quite sure I can do it now"

I suddenly woke myself up as I heard those words: "what's wrong E?"

"Look, I don't really want you to think about that now but..." he breathes heavily, "when it comes to losing someone I love, it just hits me hard and I know how it must feel if you ever lost someone you'd take a bullet for. I just want you to promise me something"

"Ethan, you're making me cry", I left a small laugh to hide the fact that I'm getting too emotional.

"Promise that no matter what happens to me, you will keep going, you will stay strong. Life hits us in the most surprising and unexpected ways and I'm scared I will be leaving you before I even know it. Promise me that no matter what happens, you will not give up. Promise me, Faith. Do it for me"

Before he's even done talking, I busted out crying. I simply can't imagine my life without him. Believe me when I say that I tried to but once you get Ethan you never go back to your shitty life.

"Ethan, I love you. Please don't talk about that anymore, I-", I say as I'm snorting like a pig.

"Just promise me. I want to make sure you're not giving up"

"Pinky promise"

He leans closer as he kisses me and says "good night, I love you so much".

I love you too, Ethan Grant Dolan...and if I could ask for one magical thing in this life, I'd make sure both of us are forever immortal.

True love is immortal.

                                             ******The next morning******