Chapter 19

Chapter 19: getting ready for seven days of heaven

Wow, I can't believe it's already one week after prom night.

I also can't believe it's Italy time.

Our flight is on Tuesday at 1 a.m. I decided to text my mother a day before to tell her that I'm going to be travelling to Italy with Ethan. That is no big deal to her! I mean, she doesn't even care so I could have not even told her but hey, I'm a good child. Her only response was: "you have always been an awful daughter, what's new? You're eighteen now so just do whatever you want, I got other things to worry about. Have fun with that stupid guy, bye".

What a caring mother who looks after her daughter! I'm amazed! How can someone be THAT awful?

I'm not feeling sad though, my mother has told me worse stuff before that made me cry myself to sleep every night, so that's supposed to be the sweetest thing that she has ever told me! I just got used to her.

On Monday morning,I decided to face time Ethan while I pack my clothes:

"So we're going to stay there for a week, right? Shall I pack dresses and such annoying fancy clothes?", I ask him as I am cursing under my breath, searching violently in my closet to find some decent clothes. Ugh, I can't afford new clothes, that sucks.

"Yeah, just pack casual clothes and like a dress that suits fancy nights, you never know what we can be up to! I will also be carrying too many sweaters and hoodies by the way, don't worry", he smirks. That smirk still kills me up to this day!

"I'm not wearing them if they don't smell like you", I looked at him throughout the screen and left a giggle then kept searching for cute t-shirts and pants to pack.

"People like to smell their partner's clothes because it replaces their absence. So why would you want my hoodies to be smelling like me if I'm going to be glued to you for a week?", he tried to tease me as he winks.

"Stop teasing me you idiot", I laughed.

"Love you dumbass. I'm going to pack now. I'm going to talk to you again when I'm done packing".

I love this idiot.

A decade later, I'm still searching for cute clothes to pack. MY WARDROBE IS DEAD.

I never knew that I have a lack of cloth. I usually don't go out that much so I never really notice that I need to buy more decent clothes. Ugh, can a magic wardrobe appear out of nowhere please?

A few hours later, I'm done packing. I brought a bar of chocolate from the kitchen then made my way to the living room. I started to search for movies on my laptop and finally decided to watch "The notebook". Everyone says it's a good movie so I gave it a try.

All I did while watching that movie is crying and snuffing. Everyone interprets the movie in his own way...and my way of interpreting it is maybe a little deeper than it should be, but I don't have control over my emotional self.

Real love is rare and cannot be found easily. But once you find it, you can't let go of it no matter how hard you try. What's meant to be will always find its way. You never stop loving someone because once love evades your heart, you can't simply take it out. It's stuck in there, it circulates in your blood and it is what keeps your heart beating...

My day went by slowly, and that's because I am patiently waiting for the trip. All I did during the day was packing my clothes, eating, taking a bath, watching "The notebook", napping, and...thinking.

I am a little scared though. I trust Ethan with all my heart but damn. It just feels a little unusual to sleep in the same bed as my boyfriend for the first.

Come on Faith, he won't insist on anything and he'll let you do what makes you feel good. You don't have to do something you're not ready for, Faith. You've done it with Liam and it was the worst experience ever, so it's okay not to be ready for IT again, he'll understand that you're a little shy on the first day, you don't have to explain yourself.

But what about the other six days?

I don't want to overthink, it's causing me nothing but a headache. I'll figure out everything when it's time.

Ethan picked me up at 10 p.m. so we'd make it on time to the airport. I am so excited, Lord! I can't even think straight now I am just so happy. There are butterflies in my stomach that won't stop fighting!

We managed to get into the plane two hours after waiting in the airport. Once we made it to our seats, Ethan noticed that I look so pale:

"Why are you so pale?", he started teasing me and laughing.

"Shut up I'm scared!", I've never been on a plane before.

"Relax, you can sleep during these eighteen hours".

Eighteen-

Wait what-

"EIGHTEEN HOURS TO GET THERE?" I screamed out loud. Soon I turned around and realized that everyone is glancing at me and laughing.

Hell, why do I always put my self in awkward situations?

"Faithy, Australia and Italy aren't in the neighborhood you know it, right?", he mocked me and everyone laughed at his joke once again.

"Shut up and sleep", I said as I start to close my eyes.

I hate when people tease me, but Ethan's teases are on another level.

****Ethan's p.o.v.****

She is trying too hard to seem relaxed. I know how it must feel to go on a plane for the first time so I wouldn't really blame Faith for feeling that way. She's so cute when she's angry, but she's cuter when she's sleeping. And there she is, already laying her head on my shoulder after a few hours of being on the flight. She's so cute, I don't know how I'm going to handle this cuteness for the whole week.

I got bored so I started to braid her hair, hoping not to wake her up, but soon I find myself falling asleep slowly as well.

We're ready for seven days of heaven.

Author's note: comment/vote if you like it❤