Chapter 15

(I actually tore up while writing this chapter so be sure to bring your box of tissue(if you're too emotional like me lmao). Enjoy!) This is going to be a long chapter by the way so get ready!

Chapter 15: Confessions

I didn't have school the next day. Everyone is either chilling today, hanging out with friends, or giving themselves some quality time, but here I am doing my homework and thinking of how bad Ethan must feel now that the video went viral...

"Hey Ethan, we need to talk dude", I texted him first, and went back to doing my homework. I couldn't focus on my work as I was waiting for him to reply. "Oh my God, I need to restart my essay, that's not a catchy beginning!" I thought to myself. I have crumpled the paper so bad and threw it away when my phone bleeped. It showed that there's a notification from Ethan.

"I'm currently at college, do you want me to come over when I'm done so that we could talk?", I read under my breath.

"Sure", I typed. "Waiting for you".

I just wish he could come over so that we could have fun instead of talking about that stupid thing that happened. I want him to come over so that we could have a great time together, watch movies, eat ice cream, laugh out loud, eat pizza, talk about personal stuff...

Yes actually, I want to open up to someone who makes me feel comfortable. But there's only one problem.

No matter how comfortable people might make me feel, I still find it kind of hard to "talk" about my life problems.That's the thing about anxiety. When you finally have the courage to talk to someone, your anxiety pops out of nowhere and kind of puts a tape on your mouth to prohibit you from saying a word. It's like I'd let them read stuff that I wrote on a piece of paper rather than actually talking with them and having eye contact for several hours...

And that's when the craziest idea ever popped up in my mind...

I actually have my journal on which I write pretty much every little thing going on in my life, including my thoughts.

"Nah Faith, that's way too personal", I said under my breath as I made my way to my bedroom to change my clothes.

I put on a pair of black sweatpants not because I want to, but I'm honestly not down to shave today. I haven't shaved for two days now and I would just feel uncomfortable walking around with shorts. That's the struggle of shaving instead of waxing. I matched the sweatpants with a boring grey t-shirt. I didn't even bother myself to search for my slipper so I just wandered around with only white clothes covering my feet.

I went down again and made my way to the kitchen to bring a bag of chips. I then laid on the couch in the living room and put on my headphones to listen to some music. I played "Seeing blind" by Niall Horan and I couldn't help but tear up. This song gives me chills everytime.

A few hours later, I'm still in the same position with the empty bag of chips next to me, barely asleep. Suddenly, I heard someone knocking on the door so I hurried up to throw away that empty bag of chips and to wash my hands. I shouted "comiiing" while making my way to the front door.

"Hey Faithy!". Ugh, I don't like being called like that but it's cute when HE says it. He hugged me very tight and so did I.

"It's Faith but whatever", I rolled my eyes. "Come in E".

We both made our ways to the living room. We sat in front of each other until I decide to speak first:

"So...I don't know if you saw that video but-".