Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Messy Monday

*****Monday*****

School is boring, the people in there are toxic, the teachers are out of their minds, and I am about to explode.

Before making my way to school, I had to buy myself a cup of coffee. I woke up really late so I couldn't make it myself. I needed coffee, I am feeling so sleepy and today's going to be a long day so I got to bear with people. Ugh, I hate everyone.

Well, not everyone though...almost.

I parked my car and started to make my way to my first class. I had math and let me say that I would rather walk through hell alone than take math on the first period of a Monday morning. "But it be like that sometimes", they say.

While the teacher was explaining her boring lesson, I could hear the girls sitting behind me gossiping about last Friday night. I decided to stay away from the discussion, I am not ready to hear their stories about having sex and maybe getting pregnant that night. Do these girls ever have anything else to talk about than having creepy sex with the most random guys ever? Do they really think it's cool to talk about it in the middle of a math class, on a Monday morning? Ugh.

When I say I want to get out of school, I really mean it. They say that some people do cry on graduation day  because they will miss school but I can guarantee that the reason I'm going to cry is because I have no idea of what to do with my life later on.

Lily, one if the girls that were gossiping about that birthday party mentioned Ethan and I went numb although I wasn't really listening, but the name got me. Then she suddenly asked her friend Bella: "That guy we saw at the party is called Ethan, I asked Ashton about him. Is he and Faith dating? Oh Lord he's so hot, I would die to hang out with him. I would smash".

"Smash" ! Ugh, that word is absolutely disgusting!

"Hey" one of them whispers as she pokes my back several times, "are you and that Ethan guy dating?".

I turned around slyly and left a little "yes". They surely saw him kissing me in front of Liam so saying "no, we aren't" will sound nothing less than a lie.

"Smash girl, he's one hottie", Bella says. "Take care of your man Faith, girls went horny when they saw him that night, just saying" Lily adds as she leaves out a loud laugh.

I hope the earth could just swallow me now.

"Lily Andrews please leave the classroom. That loud laugh that just interrupted the lesson could be called nothing but disrespect and I don't allow it during my class! There are manners in life! Please get out!", my math teacher yells.

"Alright I'm leaving" Lily said in the sassiest way possible as she made her way out of the door. Before she even closes the door, she opens it again and says out loud: "If I'll ever get expelled, it'd be because of you Faith Rose Lee and your boyfriend Ethan, it seems like talking about him is what got me into trouble now!"

What the hell is she trying to say now, is she serious? Do I feel bad for her? Well, not really. She could have not spoken about him at all. That's not my problem.I have seriously never seen anyone being that childish. We're eighteen, come on Lily!

When we got done with the class, we had a ten minute break, so everyone took out his phone and I just couldn't care less. We always do this during break time. I was too lazy to check my phone, I just decided to walk around instead as a way to escape that hell I've been stuck in since the morning.

But this time, I had to care.

I saw everyone laughing. I asked someone about the reason of all of that laughter and that's when he shows me that Paul took a video of Lily when she got asked by our math teacher to leave the class and he shared it on his instagram story immediately...But there was one major problem, he didn't mute it.

"If I'll ever get expelled, it'd be because of you Faith Rose Lee and your boyfriend Ethan, it seems like talking about him is what got me into trouble now!"  is all I was hearing while walking in the hallway. They were clearly laughing about the way she left, not what she said.

But why was it so funny though? I found it very childish honestly.

The day went by slower than ever and I just wanted to run all the way home, I couldn't take it anymore. Later when I got home and sat in the living room, I logged into instagram to check if the video is still up on Paul's account but-

Everyone has also shared it now, even Lily. She posted it with the caption: "when the teacher asks you to get out of her class and you want to act upset", she also tagged many popular meme pages...

Little did I know that this video would go viral in a matter of two hours? All of my feed was full of reposts from meme accounts, and each of these pages captioned it a different way such as "when your parents ask you why you got expelled from high school and you just can't find a reasonable cause ", "when you hate someone and say anything just to make them feel guilty", "when you're jealous of your ugly friend who's recently got with a hot guy" and many other memes. ..

How do I explain this whole shit to Ethan now? How do I tell him that me answering with a "yes" instead of a "no" caused all of this?

One word can change everything, they say.

Well, I guess he might see it before I even tell him because it already took over the internet.

Author's note: Hey guys, I miss you all! So, I am still sick but I wanted to publish a new chapter, so I hope you like it x

Comment and vote if you like it. Thank you!