Chapter 28

(I haven't published any new chapter for over three weeks now and I'm extremely sorry. SCHOOL TOOK OVER. Anyway, read Chapter 27 so that you'd be familiar with this one(I mean, it's been a loooong time and you probably forgot lmao). Hope you enjoy the last chapter of "Tomorrow" !!!

Also, sorry if you're emotional like me. This chapter made me tear up x)

Chapter 28: Where's our Tomorrow?

Woah. If you ask me a few months ago what's the meaning behind "Tomorrow", I'd actually ask you back "what is that"? I used to hope that the earth would swallow me and takes me away so that I don't have to face another day. It was hard for me to imagine a future. But this has changed now...it turned into more pain.

I've had my youtube video up for about five days now, and ever since I've been waiting for Ethan to knock on that goddamned door. Although I promised myself to go and search for him, all I could ever do is to sit in our  room and cry out all day long. Crying, not eating, barely drinking water, not talking to anyone... My anxiety's the highest it has ever been and nothing seems to help.

I just want to know that Ethan is alive, that's the minimum I ask for.

****Ethan's p.o.v****

I'm traumatized, I really am. What's the point in kidnapping me and then asking me to clean that filthy place he's hiding in with his gang?

That old man is living with his gang in an old abandoned house, the filthiest one I've ever seen. The dust might cause me asthma attacks I assume.

God, it's been a few weeks and I've never wanted to go home that bad. Escaping is my only option but it's hard when the gang's always staring at how you're cleaning their "place".

I hope Faith is safe, I hope she's fine, I...I just hope she didn't hurt herself. I'm coming baby. I will.

I didn't know what time it was exactly as my phone has been taken away by that old man. I can assume it was very late, it feels like 3 a.m. The whole gang was sleeping as I'm still cleaning their place. I put the broom away carefully, as I'm making sure they're still sleeping. That's my opportunity to run away and not taking it would make me nothing but a fool.

I'm coming, Faith. I hope so.

I silently took my phone that was next to that evil man and ran away. I took off my shoes in order not to make a single noise and there I went.

I had to walk barefoot in the woods until I was far enough to put on my shoes again. I was bleeding, all filthy but nothing mattered. I had to get home as soon as possible. I shall tell the police station afterwards about that gangster's place.

I checked my phone as I'm running and there was a notification from my friend Dave that made me freeze:

"Ethan, where are you at? Everyone's searching for you, even the cops. Your girlfriend even uploaded a youtube video seeking for help. Come back home safe mate, please!"

I scrolled down and there was a bunch of notifications from my friends and very random people. They are all asking about me and talking about the youtube video. I sat down in the corner of a very large street and searched for that youtube video:

"Countless reasons to do it but not a single reason not to" has changed at so many levels.It's actually my own perception..."

To say that I busted out crying would be nothing less than an understatement. The whole video got me speechless. It has over two million views and a bunch of comments. I hate what I'm feeling now. I hate it, I just hate it.

I'm coming home.

****Faith's p.o.v****

I've gotten to a point where I wish that someone would actually knock on the door. I went from 0 to 10 real quick.

I haven't checked the YouTube video since I uploaded it. I went on my phone and...

Two million views?!

Well I'm not as surprised as I'm supposed to be unless this video makes a change.

It was already 8 p.m. and I decided to go down to the living room for the first time in days. While making my way downstairs, I heard a loud sound. "What's that!" I screamed out loud.

"Faith, please!"

Wait, that voice sounds familiar. This can't be happening. THIS VOICE IS SURELY NOT THE FAMILIAR VOICE I KNOW.

I tripped over while walking downstairs and even though my ankles almost broke, I hurried up to open the door. My hands were shaking, I didn't really know what to expect...

Or did I?

"I'm the filthiest I've ever been, but haven't you missed me anyway?"

"E-" I hugged him the tightest I ever had. It feels like I've never hugged him before. I gazed at him in the eyes and couldn't say a single word, I was speechless. Just...speechless.

He looked like a homeless who's been craving for so long. He had scars and blues all over his skin, his feet were bleeding. But my disability to talk kept me from asking him anything.

"I never thou-thought that this w-would ever happen", I stuttered as I cry, holding his face with both of my shaky hands. "You-you're safe. How did you manage to c-come back though?".

He wiped away his tears, cleared his throat and said:

"Countless reasons to do it but not a single reason not to"

"I love you Ethan Grant Dolan".

Author's note: This was the last chapter of my book "Tomorrow". It took me so long to write it and publish it but well here we are! I really hope you enjoyed reading it! Also, I'd like to thank every single reader who appreciated my story "Tomorrow". This has been a crazy journey for me and I'm forever thankful for the love and support this story is getting. It honestly makes me believe in myself! Thank you so much guys, I love you x

See you on a future story haha!