Chapter 20

Warning: this chapter contains sexual content.

Chapter 20: first night

****Ethan's p.o.v****

Eighteen hours later, we finally made it to Italy. Ugh, I just don't want to wake her up. She looks effortlessly beautiful and I can't stop my eyes from shamelessly laying on her.

We made our way straight forward to the hotel as we were feeling so tired and soon we got into our room. It looked quite luxurious.

"Wow E, that's amazing".

You are what's amazing, babe.

She looked through the room's window and the view left her mouth wide open: "Ethan, come!"

Seems like I will as long as I'm stuck here with you.

"Wow", I didn't really think that we'd get such an amazing view to our hotel room. "That's really amazing, fits the night perfectly"

She leaves a little "hm" while still admiring the beautiful sea that is facing our hotel room and the way she says it causes goose bumps all over my body.

Ugh I love her, unconditionally.

"It's already 8 p.m., I think I'm going to take a bath. I might chill there for a few hours" she quickly says as she turns around and makes her way to the bathroom door.

"Wait, are you leaving me here alone?"

My boxers are turning too tight already. Have mercy on me Faith. Stop being beautiful, cute, sexy, and adorable. Cruel creature.

"Shut up stupid, you're not going to die if you wait a little, I can guarantee!"

I've been suffering from a lack of patience lately, all because of you.

"Hm, alright". As soon as I said this, she made her way to the bathroom and...

Locks the door behind her.

****Faith's p.o.v.****

I felt like I needed to be alone for a little while. I feel very comfortable around him but I still need a moment alone. I am a little stressed though, I don't know why. Something feels weird.

I looked around the bathroom and notice that there's a very fancy television up on the wall that faces the bathtub. There's also a shower tray next to the bathtub but I don't need it for the moment, I just want to fill the bathtub with warm water and enjoy my time. I may watch a movie on Netflix at the same time, too.

Wow, I've never felt that fancy.

I take off my clothes and step into the bathtub.

"Oh shoot! My bath bomb!", I say under my breath. And here am I cursing and stressing over the fact that I need to get up now, wrap myself with a towel and then go out of the bathroom to bring my bath bomb.

I unlock the door and see Ethan on his phone: "Done so quickly!" he says without looking at me, fully focused on his phone.

"Dumbass, just give me my bloody bath bomb, it's in my suitcase".

He pointed at me and laughed at how I'm looking wrapped in that towel, almost strangling myself: "Come on, I'm getting cold!"

"Come and get it", he teases me.