Chapter 16

Chapter 16: "la vie en rose"

****Ethan's p.o.v****

I have been waiting for that moment since forever. Although all we did was making out in her bedroom, something about it just felt like heaven. I just can't describe the feeling. Her lips are pink and soft, and the way she closes her eyes while kissing is just so relaxing. When she opens them again to look at me, they just sparkle, uh I am in love with those hazel eyes. She also enjoys it when I dive my hands inside her clothes when I'm kissing her, it makes her giggle as her body starts to move like a mermaid. Her legs surround my hips when I'm on top of her and they just tickle me but it makes me giggle too. Oh man, I am in love with her.

I am in love with her for so many reasons, it would take forever to talk about every single one of them. But what fascinated me the most was her being so understanding. Usually, the people who deeply know what I've been through try to distant their selves from me as much as possible but my back story only seemed to bring her closer.

Well, she thinks that I am the one healing her while in reality she is the one helping me. I mean, I always thought that I should become my own therapist at some point since no one seems to care and that's why I thought psychology was a good idea. I just thought that it would help the darkness inside of me to fade away.

Little did I know that the girl who tried to end her life one night would become my therapist someday?

****Faith's p.o.v****

When he held me up and pushed me against the door, it just felt like that has been something he wanted to do for so long now. He kissed me so passionately and he showed me a lot of affection. That is something I haven't really got to feel for the last...few years. Oh no, I actually spent a good time too not so long ago. It was when he took me to that river that one night. It was good, life felt okay.

Everything felt okay for once. No worries, no pain, just a good life.

Three weeks went by already. The viral video wasn't viral anymore, people at my school are still toxic, my grades were kind of okay depending on my mood, got to see Ethan several times a week, we even went to a rollercoaster together and had so much fun at so many other places too! Got a text from my mother saying that her and my stepdad will be going to Paris for another month and they might stay there for the whole year, which basically means that they won't be able to attend my graduation.

Honestly, I don't care anymore. I have never felt their presence anyway and my mother is always busy with my stepdad, I have never gotten the attention a daughter needs, so it won't really matter to me anymore. I am also planning on finding a job right after I graduate so that I could get a dorm when I go to college, my credit card won't last forever though!

I was already on break. We had our usual two week break before going back to hell! At least I am thankful that graduation is just a few weeks away. I can't believe I've made it that far! I can't believe that I'm finally never going to see these bitches again, ugh.

One day during my break, I was out at the grocery store to get some food for dinner when I heard my phone bleeping. I went like "who took the time to text me now, ugh!" in the middle of the grocery store and everyone was looking at me with a confused face and I just wanted to burst out laughing!

"Hey Faithy, would you mind coming with me tomorrow to college? I could pick you up at 9 a.m, the college I go to isn't that far so we could make it on time if you'll be ready at time"

Why the hell is he asking me to do so?

"Why shall I?"

"There is that project I am working on for my psychology class and each person needs to bring someone he feels a strong chemistry with and you know I freaking love you dumb. You'll see what it is about tomorrow as I am not really allowed to talk about it now, it should be kind of an improvisation "