Chapter 13

Chapter 13: I want all of him tonight

I woke up the next day with the most numerous mixed feelings anyone could ever handle.

Woah, at least I can FEEL something now.

I just felt so bad being treated bad in front of Ethan yesterday night. I felt bad for crying out and showing him my weak side. I mean, I just didn't want him to change his mind about me.

I hate that I do care.

The first thing I did after waking up was checking my phone, obviously. It was around 11 a.m. That is the struggle of not being a morning person.

"We all like a good morning text, right?". I felt a wild smile being drawn on my face once I read that text message.

"Well, seems like u know me well huh x?", I replied back.

Every second of the day passes by as I am thinking about Ethan. I want to kiss him so bad, I just want his lips to crash on mine. I want to feel them against my neck, on my forehead, on my cheeks. I want to kiss him like there's no tomorrow. I want to feel his lips all over me. I want to feel his hands running through my hair as we both lay on the grass to watch the sunset. I want to spend the night with him. I just want his presence and his cuddles. I want to feel his soft hands wrapped around me. I want to feel his warm body above mine. I want to feel lost in paradise when I'm with him. I want him by my side from dusk till dawn.

I want to know how all of this would feel coming from him, only him. I want to thank him for everything he has done for me within a few days, he has done too many things meanwhile the people I've known for eighteen years now haven't done to me half as much as he did.

I want him, and I finally need to accept it. I need to accept the fact that I am attracted to him as time passes by. My brain needs to understand that not everyone's similar to Liam.

****Ethan's p.o.v.*****

When I stopped the car in the middle of the highway and saved her life, I knew something was off. I didn't see her as a crazy person. Instead, I saw her as a person who's dying to find help, a kind-hearted person who needs someone to show her the colorful side of the world we live in. My psychology professor always tells us to find the reasons that have pushed someone to commit suicide, it surely didn't come out of nowhere. Giving someone comfort is the first step to make them feel safe again.

I mean, I was only trying to help her. As a psychologist-to-be, I thought to myself that I could help her a little bit. Little did I know that things would go differently with her? She's beautiful and I like her. Little did I know that I needed her to show me what Hermione didn't?

Happiness and trust.

We all have some darkness within us, but it only takes one person to light it up. And here she is taking away the darkness in me. My life was a mess and I am still trying to figure it out, utopia only exists in books.

Little does she know what I've been through?

****Faith's p.o.v.****

"Little does he know what I've been through? Why would a person like him want to be involved in someone's drama?" is the only thought going on in my head while showering to get ready for the diner.

When I got out of the bathroom, I checked my phone and found a text message from Ethan: "May I call it a..."date" ;)?"

"If you'd like to ;)", I typed very fast so that I could put on cute clothes before it's time for him to come and pick me up.