CHP4

Alex received a call when classes was over. It was the same unknown number. A curse came out of her mouth , unknowingly. She sat outside the school , waiting for his arrival. Nick was with her. Busy with something on his phone.

She brought the phone to her ear.
"Where are you? I'm coming." He said.

"Just outside the school . With Nick." she replied.

"Just stay where you are."

"Hey Luke?" Alex asked nervously.

"Yes?"

"Do you normally go into trouble?"

"Nope. Unless its the teacher that's in her forties who looks like Lucy from that movie wherein there were walking potatoes with glasses."

Alex laughed. "Walking potatoes? What the heck?"

"Yeah. Weren't they potatoes?"Alex continued to laugh. The way he said it in a serious and confused manner is what made her laugh.

"Alright, I don't know why your laughing but okay. I'll meet you there" He hung up and she let out a sigh of relief.

Nick looked up to her , sitting a few steps down the stairs. His expression was cloudy at first but then he smiled and said "Hey , wanna join?" Alex didn't want to be rude so she decided to join his game.

At first she was hard up with the controls but she got better and better as the game continued. It was one of those games with the guns, blood and missions.

Together as a team , they killed the bad men that was trying to stop them from completing their mission and was trying to find a chest filled with guns and ammo since Nick's character ran out and Alex only had 4 more.

Both spotted a chest. Nick followed behind her as they walk towards the chest. Suddenly , a dozen of armed men appeared and shot both continuosly .

"Ah shit!"Nick blurted out. A text came up on the screen in bold letters. KILLED.

They were so caught up in their game they didn't notice Luke was already sitting with them. " That was a fun game." Both moved away from him in surprise. Nick held Alex...Luke's shoulders, hiding behind her.

"Jesus Christ you gave us a heart attack!"Alex exclaimed. Though , she couldn't express the emotion she was feeling right now thank goodness her body was okay.

"Uhh..you know this chic?"Nick asked. Alex looked at him. "I already told you. I am not your big brother , he is."

"That's a woman."Nick said confused.

"Yes. That is your brother in a body of a woman and I am a woman in the body of your brother. We somehow switched bodies."Alex explained.

"Switched bodies? I don't believe you" Nick said in disbelief. Luke raised his brow and said , " You are 14 years old. Your mother's name is Carla Hudson , your father's is Edward Hudson. You have a small birthmark on your back. Some kid named Lily had a huge crush on you when you were just 12 years old. This girl gave you dozens of flowers and set up posters all over the school campus saying that both of you are getting married. She even wrapped herself as a gift for your birthday."

"Wha..? How'd you know all that stuff about me? Nonetheless , I still don't believe you." Alex looked at both of them in interest.

"One time , you were drunk as hell you tried to marry a toilet bowl."He continued.

"Anyone could have told you that! Luke could have told you that."Nick said , shaking his head.

Luke stood up and leaned closer to him whispering something which made his eyes widen. Alex got curious on whatever this something is.

"It is you! Wait , how did .....what the hell?"Nick said.

"The both of us actually don't know how this happened also."Luke had his back supported by the railings. "But I suspect she knows."Luke gave Alex a look.

"What? Me? I don't have an idea on how this happened!"She defended herself but both brothers wasn't buying it.

"Explain what happened at the drive thru then."Luke asked her with a raised brow and chest crossed.

'Is that suppose to be my I-don't-believe-you fierce look or something? God, he ruined it. He looks like a kid giving his mom a look but failed' Alex wiped the thought off her head and focused on what he was saying.

"I don't know!"Alex hissed. She covered her face with her hands. Suddenly it came to her. Should she tell them what she saw and experienced? Or should she keep it to herself ?

Nothing will happen if she just keeps it to herself. It's not so bad to tell them right? Sighing , she stood up and started to pace back and forth in front of them who are still sitting. Their gazes followed her.

"I don't know if this has got something to do with our swapping but I kinda snuck into a warehouse where they were conducting some of experiment on humans. I kinda messed up with this machine I guess?"Alex said , her hands were on her sides. Sweaty. Nervous.

"And this place where you snuck into , what kind of people were there?"Nick asked.

"Bad people Nick. Really bad people." The two of them looked at each other. "I can't believe I got into some deep crap by some chic."Luke stated which made Alex raise an eyebrow at him.

"Let's call the cops."Nick suggested. "That is a very bad idea."She replied. She knew that if they call the cops , she'll be in much deeper trouble. Especially because of Daniel. Plus they'd probably never believe them anyway.

Luke looked at her."Then what do you suggest we do huh?"

"I've got an idea on what we'll do. But first we've got to find a way to find him."Alex explained to them everything about her father . And sure enough they were speechless after that.

"You're telling me that your father is that wanted hostile dude on the news? Unbelievable!"Nick exclaimed.

"Hey! He's not a bad guy. He's just him. And you two are going to help me find him."

Luke faked a laugh. "Woah woah. Firstly, you got me into this now you get me out. Secondly, I don't want to go around the city looking for a wanted man. And thirdly, I might have punched Mr. Romeo on the face for almost kissing me"He stated.

Her jaw dropped at his last statement. "If that isn't my body I would certainly kick your ass for doing that. Luke , why would you even do that?"

"Hey , even if I'm in the body of a woman please be reminded that I am still a man. "Luke defensed himself , his hands in the air as if in surrender.
Alex sighed. He's right. How would she feel if she kissed a dude she didn't know?

She glanced at Nick then to Luke. It was quite weird seeing her body without a mirror and in actual life. With a quick smile at the side of her lips , she stated " You're right. I'm sorry. I should'nt have raised my tone on you."

"Thank you."

"I am also sorry for getting you into this and don't worry I'll get you out of this mess alone if you don't want to help." Alex turned her back on the two brothers and started to walk away. She didn't know where to start. Especially now that she's alone. This is her fault. Her mess. Now it's going to be her who's going to fix it up.

Luke looked at the woman who was walking away with his body. He was speechless.He didn't know what to do. Was it wrong to stay away from trouble and not help her?

Nick stated in a calm voice , " Dude , try and stop her."

A blank expression. That's what he showed Nick. He did nothing but stare at his body vanishing in the distance. Luke felt a very weird feeling emerge.

Guilt.