CHP7

Alex banged the door shut and immedietely locked it again.

"What do we do?"Luke whispered.

She covered his mouth and shushed him. "Just shut up okay?"

A knock was heard on the door. "Is everything okay in there?" It was Isabelle. Alex removed her hand and nudged Luke to speak up.

"Yeah everything's okay."Luke said.

"Wait , Alex? Are you sure you are alright? You excused yourself an hour ago and never returned to class" Isabelle pressed her ear on the cubicle door.

"Yes. Don't worry about me. Just having a diarrhea problem." Alex elbowed Luke a bit hard. Her face became red .

"Oww!"Alex covered his mouth again.

"Oh okay. Ummm....this is pretty awkward. Well continue doing your business then."

The other two ladies said nothing due to the awkward moment and hurriedly did their business to leave. Soon enough Isabelle left and it was just the two of them again.

Alex was looking at Luke. At herself. If possible her face got redder. 'This is so embarrassing! What did I do to deserve this? Curse menstruation' she thought.

"Let's go." Both hurriedly exited the bathroom and ran through the empty hallways. By luck, they came upon a teacher. Alex immedietely pushed Luke to a corner. Their bodies were touching. It was a chest to breast situation.

The teacher didn't see them and continued on her way. Once alone again, Alex whispered to Luke "It's kind of weird for a girl to be doing this"

"Believe me, I'm more weirded out." He whispered back. Alex smiled and the two of them continued on their way and was able to leave the school campus unnoticed.

Alex brought Luke to their home. She knew that her mom wasn't home. It was still school hours and she won't be home until later.

She dragged Luke into her bedroom.

"So what do you suggest I do? Sit here and keep bleeding? Alex I need a frickin sanitary pad or something!"Luke complained, sitting on the floor.

"Luke you seem like a pretty good guy but the fact remains that I still don't know you and I can't let a stranger ... A man see the most precious thing I protected in my 18 years of living in this world!" She said , pacing back and forth.

"And what do you expect me to do? Let it flow just like that?"

"I don't know okay? Geesh."Alex opened the door to go downstairs.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Getting something that will relieve the pain that you're feeling right now"
Luke kept quiet and watched her go.

A brief moment has passed, Luke heard a loud thud and a sound akin to muffled screams. He was confused. What is happening down there?

"Alex? Someone with you?"He called out but no response came. Enduring the pain that all women experience every month, he exited the room and went downstairs

"Alex?"

He proceeded to the living room to see a sight he neved thought of seeing. A man was pointing a gun on Alex's head, his hand over her mouth. The man was probably 2 inches taller. His eyes were cold and he had this menacing look written all over his face. He was terrified of the possibilities that can happen next. Not only because it was his body but also it was a life of another being.

A woman was on the couch, a dagger clutched in her hand. "Well hello there again Alex. We just came by to check up on you."

Luke balled his fists. Dread stabbed him in the back. Not that he was afraid of them. He was afraid of what they might do to Alex.