Chapter 8 - Good Morning

You woke up early the next day. Your sleep had been restless. Donnie's comments the day before had really shaken you. There was no way in hell that Raphael liked you. At least not in the way Donnie was suggesting. Sure you were friends, but you were friends with him too.

You thought to yourself as you got dressed. 'Raph doesn't seem like the romantic type' you pulled a sweater on over your clothes. 'He was probably just teasing me last night' you stepped out of your room to go have breakfast.

Mikey was in the kitchen playing with ice cream kitty. You waved "morning Mikey" he replied in his normal chipper voice "Morning (Y/N), Morning Raph!" you spun to look back at the doorway and sure enough, there was Raph, holding a small red turtle on his shoulder.

"Morning" he replied, removing the turtle from his shoulder and placing it on the kitchen counter. "Whos this?" you asked, holding your finger to the small red turtle. Raph beamed with pride. "This is Chompy, he's an alien from outer space."

Your eyes lit up "you've been to space?!" Ralph smiled and began telling you about his adventures in space. You listened intently to every word. "And that's how we got Chompy" you were completely awestruck. "Thats the coolest thing ive ever heard" you admitted.

Raph smiled kindly at you, then walked to the fridge to get chompy some food. "Does chompy like to be pet?" you asked. "Oh yeah! His sweet spot is right on top of his head" you reached and used your index finger to gently pet Chompy, who let out a cute half gurgle half roar.

You couldn't help but giggle. "He's so cute" you cooed. This time Raph let out a chuckle. "Yeah, he is n't he?" you continued to play with Chompy. Raph took a seat next to you. "God im tired" he sighed.

You laughed "me too!" Raph looked at you as you played with Chompy "you know what always wakes me up?" you turned to meet Raphs gaze. "Training on the rooftops" you covered your mouth as you laughed. "Why am I not surprised?"

Raph smiled at you. "Wanna come with me? Maybe I can teach you a thing or two" he teased, playfully punching your arm. "I'd love to Raph" you replied. "Well let's go then!"