Chapter 9 - Misty Morning

You followed Raph out of the lair and to the surface. You were excited and nervous, you had never trained before, let alone with Raph. and after Donnie's Comments, were a little scared to be alone with him.

You and Raph scaled the side of a nearby building. Once on the roof, Raph stretched. You caught yourself staring at him. "You should stretch too" Raph said. You blushed, not expecting min to catch you staring.

You started stretching too, copying Raphs moves. You noticed out of the corner of your eye, a very worn punching bag. While you were stretching, Raph walked over to the punching bag and pulled it more towards the center of the rooftop.

"Alright then, get up so i can teach you how to throw a punch" Raph ordered. You did as told and walked over to him. He stepped out of the way of the punching bag and held his arms out. "Give'r your best shot"

You got into a fighting stance and readied your fist. You gave the punching bag a jab with your left hand, then a full punch with your right, then you stepped back. "How was that?" Raph was smiling at you. "Nice one, are you sure you even need training?"

You chuckled. "Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean i don't know how to throw a punch" you said, a sassy tone to your voice. "I never said that. You're just so little I didn't think you'd have much force behind your punch" raph admitted.

You continued training together in the misty morning air. Raph had taught you how to block your face while fighting, and had taught you how to roundhouse kick. You finally landed a successful roundhouse kick on the punching bag. "Great Job (Y/N)!" Raph praised.

You beamed with pride. "We should get back to the Lair" Raph said, pushing the punching bag back to its original spot. You nodded as the sun finally broke through the clouds. Rays of sunlight scattered through the mist, making the air sparkle with a rainbow of color.

"Oh wow" you breathed, taking in the spectacle of light. "This is gorgeous" you turned in place, watching as the mist floated around, casting rainbows on the whole city of New York. "wow" you turned to Raph. he was in awe, just as you were.

After standing in the sparkling mist for a few more minutes, you decided to finally head back home. Raph leapt from the rooftop as you climbed down the rickety fire escape. The sound of the manhole cover scraping the pavement took you out of your head.

"Ready to go home?" you nodded and followed Raphs lead down into the sewers.