Chapter 7

A Proposition

Hongjoong couldn't believe what he was hearing and seeing right now. Shinji saw the clue on the blank piece of paper. While he may have had his share on magic and unexplainable things, her being able to see something despite being blind really surprised him.

He stares in a daze at the words Yeosang had scribbled earlier on the tiny notebook he currently held in his palm. It's as the witch had said, the thing is cursed and he will have to bear it and to break the curse he must return it to whence it came from.

"Are you alright hyung?"the captain is snapped back to his senses at Seonghwa's voice.

"Yes. I'd like to discuss this further with you all. Daehee, please take Shinji to the sickbay for now."He said.

"Alright Captain."the lad replied, turning to Shinji and holding her hand."Let's go Noona."

Shinji nods and leaves with the lad, their footprints disappearing and being followed by the closing of the door.

"This is it mates, our first clue."Hongjoong announced.

"I'm still in awe like the rest of you in all honesty, I still can't understand how this is all happening right now. How did she see the clue that Yeosang was practically loosing his mind trying to figure out." Hongjoong scratched the back of his neck.

"She did say that she wasn't always blind. Maybe it has something to do with what happened with her eyes."Yeosang muttered logically.

"That could actually be true. And Captain you said this is our first clue right? What if the other clues are hidden from sight as well?"asked Seonghwa.

"You have a point, and she'll probably be the only one who can see them. Why do magic things always have to be complicated?"The captain looks back at the notebook in his hand."I guess we can ask her if she'd be willing to help us."

"But what if she can't because she wants to go home?"Mingi raised a question.

He sighs."Then we'll take her home and respect her decision. I chose this curse and I'll face it. I wouldn't want to drag her into this, things are already complicated as they are."

**

Shinji willingly lets Daehee guide her to the sickbay. The young boy gently held her by the arm and slowly assisted her as they made their way to the said room.

The Captain and the others were probably going to walk through the matter that had happened. What were those golden writings anyway? And a curse? Who's curse? More importantly I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be blind forever after that bargain I did, yet somehow I'm still somewhat capable of seeing. She thought to herself.

She was seated on one of the beds in the infirmary and felt Daehee's grip on her hand loosen.

"Is it okay if I leave you here for now Noona? I have to get back to my chores. Yunho-hyung will be back here later."the boy says to her.

"Sure, I'll be fine. Thank you for taking me here."she replied with a smile.

"Happy to be of help Noona, catch you later bye!"She heard his dashing footsteps and the sound of the door creaking.

**

Hongjoong shoves his golden pocket watch inside his red coat, and making his was to the sickbay. He knocks on the green door and was greeted by Yunho.

"Are you about to talk to her?"the taller male asked, motioning to the girl behind him.

"Yep, were you busy or anything?"