Chapter 20

Trouble

Hongjoong heads to the navigation room to check on Yeosang. The navigator was busy organizing some things, as his hands were filled with books and rolled papers. He places them on the near by table and claps his hands clean as soon as he sees his Captain.

"Everything I'm shape?"Joong asked, looking around the room.

"Yes, just cleaning up."Yeosang replies.

Hongjoong nods and heads over to the table, where the most important thing was. The map to his freedom."We'll discuss the course to everyone tomorrow."

He stares at it then turns to Yeo."Make sure nothing happens to this map alright?"he places his hand on the other's shoulder.

"Of course, I know how important it is."Yeo assured him.

Satisfied with Yeo's assurance, Joong nods and leaves the room. A slight strong breeze of wind entered the room, making the map flutter. Yeosang immediately holds it, placing a book on it to avoid it form flying.

"Aish."he mutters, heading towards the open window and closing it. The navigator then resumes his work.

Little did the Captain and Yeosang know, that a crow was watching them from outside the open window. It silently flies away, diving into the sea of clouds. Not far from where Desire was, was another ship.

It's body is dark brown, the rigging is silver and the sails are black. The crow perches on the arm of a man that stood by the forecastle. He had white hair, crystal blue eyes, and was dressed in a black outfit.

"Well done my pet, you've brought great news."he strokes the bird.

He then lets the bird fly  away as he heads to his Captain's quarters. Standing by the window was a man with shoulder length dark hair, he wore a white outfit and a Captain's hat. In his hand was a glass of wine.

"What news has your pet brought?"he asked in a deep voice.

"Captain Grozen, a crew known as ATEEZ has found the map to the island of Utopia."the white haired man replies.

Grozen turns around."You are not playing games with me, are you Haiden? That map has been missing for years, that witch Claudine had the one and only clue to finding it."

"I am sure of it Captain. Pitch never lies."said Haiden.

"Well then, if that is the case. Call the others."

Haiden nods and leaves the quarters.

***

As soon as they were gathered, their Captain spoke."It seems that the map to Utopia has been found and pieced together by the crew known as ATEEZ."

"The one that leads to infinite treasure?"asked Luxio.

"Exactly. Now, we must acquire it. If they don't surrender it, then killing them wouldn't be a problem."the Captain smirked.

***

The next day, back in Desire, Jongho was up the crow's nest keeping an eye out for anything. All seemed well until a black object suddenly appeared in the clouds. Looking through his spyglass, he scrutinizes it carefully and his widen in realization.

It's a pirate ship. He thought. Jongho immediately stands up and rings the bell next to him, signaling the entire crew.

"A ship approaches, twelve o'clock!!"he yells and the once orderly working crew was now in commotion.

Hongjoong runs up the sterncastle and pulls out his spyglass. He confirms the approaching ship and sets his spyglass aside.

"Men, prepare for a short stop. I believe we have company."he ordered.

"What is it Captain?"Mingi asked, still manning the wheel.

"It's the Welkins' ship."Joong said seriously.

"What could they want from us?"asked Wooyoung who had just landed on the stern's deck from climbing down the ratlines.

"I don't know, but we're going to find out."Joong heads down to the main deck.

Hongjoong knew that these men meant no good. He was anxious. They were supposed to go over their course today, and they didn't have time for setbacks.