Chapter 2: The orginal & the fusion

Unity is Strength.
When there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
-Mattie Stepanek

"Ink?" A voice said, they look at where it came from to see the original Sans.

"Hey Classic! How's it been?" Ink greeted, with a a smile on his face.

"I'm good, bud. Who is this human? I never saw her before." He said as he looks at [Y/n].

"Don't worry, she is a friend. A creator to be exact." He replied to him.

"Creator?" Sans ask.

"Yes, I am a creator and suppose to be creator of an AU, but I lost my motivation on doing it. So I discontinue it," she said.

"That's sad ki - wait how old are you?" He asks.

She chuckles, "I'm 21 years old."

"Oh, you look like a younger teenager." He said as he chuckles.

"I kinda get that a lot," she said.

"Anyway Sans, what brings you here?" Ink ask him.

"Oh yeah, its about Error. He almost got the codes of some AUs," he said.

"Hold up, what? I didn't feel it," ink said.

"Maybe he use a device, I mean maybe he can hack through things." She spoke up as she shrugs.

"You have point but that doesn't really matter for now. The big problem is the Gem that suppose to maintain the balance of multiverse is missing." He said with a quite worried tone.

"Its missing?! Hmm... I only think someone can do that is the Bad Sanses." Ink replied to his statement.

"But why? Why would they steal something that balance the whole multiverse if they know it will lead the multiverse to be disabled if something bad will happened to the Gem?" She said.

"This girl really have all the point, and I forgot to ask your name." Sans said and scratches the back of his skull.

"Its [Y/n]," she said.

"Alright [Y/n], what she ask earlier has a point. Is it the energy or power that they want? Or is it for something else?" Sans aske thinking of some theories.

"Maybe they know her power, which is creation?" Ink questions.

"You have a power that is creation?" Sans ask the female.

She nods as Ink continued, "yup. She even created me a soul."

"Interesting, wouldn't she be in danger then?" Sans ask.

"Yes, but since they haven't encounter her yet, I think they don't know about it. As long as the Bad Sanses doesn't find out that she is here and what she is capable off, I think she will be fine," Ink stated. "But she still need to be protected," he added.

"Yes, lets ask G about his ideas about this. He has a higher IQ than us since, you know." Sans requested, which lead the two to nod.

"Alright, lets go to him." Ink said and opens a portal which [Y/n] assume is leading to G's AU, which is Echotale.

Ink grab her hand, "I'll hold your hand, so you won't get separated." Ink said.

The female nods then the three goes in the portal.

They exit out of the portal safely, but the female got dizzy. The two skeletons is trying to help her to not fall. Once she regain her sight in a proper way, they continued to walk without any trouble. Even though the heroine is wearing a jacket, she still shivered from the cold. Ink notice her shivering then created her a scarf.

"Here," he said as he gave the scarf to her.

"Thank you," she said and wraps the scarf around her neck.

They arrive at G's house, as Classic went up to the door. Classic knocks on the door and waited for a second, as they hear the footsteps from the other side. The door got open by a tall skeleton, as his yellow pupils looks at them.

"I already know what's going on, come in and take a sit." He said and let them  one in.

The three comes, and sit on the couch. The tall skeleton give [Y/n] a hot coco.

"Thank you," she said as she carefully sips it.

"No problem, so before we start talking about the main problem... would you mind introducing yourself miss?" G asks.

"Not at all, I'm [Y/n]. [Y/n] [L/n], I'm 21 years old and I'm not suppose to be here as you can tell. Suppose to be the creator of a soon to be AU but i lost motivation on continuing it so I stop." She said.

"A creator huh? Let me guess, you have a power of creation just like Ink bit with just the flick of your hand?" He asks.

The three look at him surprise, "how did you know?"

He shrugs, "lucky guess." He grins at them before turning serious. "So the Gem is missing," he started.

"Yes, were already thinking that The bad guys took it. But I will rephrase what the girl said while we are at the anti-virus, 'Why would they steal something that balance the whole multiverse if they know it will lead the multiverse to be disabled if something  bad will happened to the Gem?'". Sans stated.

"Hmm, she do have a point. But we can't really know if we don't know their motives," G sans said. "But I know they wouldn't do anything to make the multiverse to be disabled."

"Alright, I know this doesn't relate to what are we talking about right now. What about [Y/n]? She can't be discover by the bad Sanses." Ink said.

"Yes, it will be also huge problem if they found out what she is capable of." Sans added.

"We'll try to keep her safe for now by guarding her. Who knows some of the bad sanses are lurking through the bushes," G replied at them.

"And about the codes?" Ink asks.

"I think it will be safe as long as they doesn't reach the center code." He replied.

"Lets rest for now, Sans and G, keep an eye on [Y/n] and keep her safe." Ink said and teleported back to the anti-void.

Now she is left with the two skeletons who are suppose to guard her.