Chapter 18: Crazy Situations

While the creator have been taken by the God of Death itself to his world, the Sanses in void however is panicking. Why? I mean who wouldn't freak out when they found out that their human is missing. Dream and Blueberry is trying calm everyone down for the situation could be taken down nicely.

Just then, a Sans appeared in the anti-void. Sans is the first one to recognize him because he is the afterlife him. His sockets widen at the sight as he called out his name. "Geno?"

Geno walks towards him, "yes. It is I," he says. "A human have appeared in my void."

This words takes the attention of everyone in the void, they were suppose to attack him with a bunch of questions until the wounded skeleton beats them to it.

"However, I was to late to grab her from Death's grasp. Reaper, took her." He finish his sentence quietly.

Error step forwards, "how are you able to get out of your void?" He asks worried-ly for his brother.

"Exactly, now I have no time left. I have to go back before I return into ashes. I'll see you soon, Error." He said with a smile and vanish from their sight.

"I'm going to beat that asshole-"

"Dust!" G exclaimed. "Watch your language," he scolded.

"Whatever half and half," Dust rolled his pupils.

"So what now?" Killer asks. "We'll be crossing through the afterlife if we go to his Au," he added.

"Guys," Horror called out. " I have a plan."

______________________________

"So this is what your world looks like.." the woman mumbles as she looks around with the God beside her.

Reaper respond a hum in reply, "I mean, didn't you already know what my world looks like?" He asks.

"Well, I see what it looks like through comics but I didn't know it would be this beautiful." She says with full of wonder.

"We better go, before Life see us." He says as he started leading her towards his home. "So kid, what do you do for a livi-" he turns around to see no one. He starts to look around calling for her name. Only to be greeted with silence. "Damn it... I didn't know they will figure it out this quickly," he let out a sigh.

He then let out a small chuckle, " I wonder how that scarf dude is doing."

______________________________

"What the hell?!!!" The woman exclaimed as she look at her captor.

"Sup homie," he greeted.

Meanwhile...

"Oi! How long are we going to stay here?" A voice asks. Caming from a human wearing a green sweater from a single yellow stripe.

"As long as it is safe for us to come out," a chilly voice said.

"But Core Frisk," the original Frisk said. "Why is that woman apart of this? She shouldn't be the one who will be solving the entire problem of the multiverse."

Core Frisk let out a sigh, "I know. I understand your concern-"

"She doesn't have a soul trait, what the worst of all, she have the-"

"Calm down, were not suppose to be fighting." A weak voice said. " I know Core Frisk put the thing inside of her soul but we should trust them." A Frisk from Flowerfell says softly.

"We're not playing this games of theirs!!" The original Chara shouts out of anger.

"When Ink's Frisk come back, we'll stop this. But for now, we should trust Fresh to be guiding the woman towards this endless maze." She says.

______________________________

"I appreciated that you wanted to help me but..."

Fresh is literally clinging into her like his life depend on it. "Hommie I'm doin' thiz for ya safety. So just sit back an' relax and I'll do the jiber-jaberz."

"Its not like I'm going anywhere!!" She exclaimed raising the town of her voice.

"Ink and the others will be soon crashin' down here. So we should be prepared dawg," he says.

"Dear mother of.." she let out a silent groaned. "What is this thing your playing right now? You're keeping me as a hostage?" She asks.

"Yes but also no," he grins.

"Fresh..."

"Okay, chill you butt-cheeks hommie. We'll be needing the other sanses to be with us. And after that, you'll have to cage up Ink with that jiber-jaberz of yours." He informed.

"How the hell am I able to do that?" She asks as she looks at him.

"Why do you think I'm here?" He asks as he still have this toothy grin. He let goes of her as he takes off his glasses, revealing his soul in his left(?) socket.

"Shall we begin?" His sockets flared up with purple flames.

The woman look at him with determination in his eyes, "then we shall."

[Yeah, like the title says.]