Chapter 19: Another Point of View

The cannibalistic among the other skeletons was done explaining the plan towards them which all of them eventually agree in. Horror sat on a chair, made by Ink, who created a bunch of chairs or sofas in the anti void. Geno sat beside him as he gives him a pat of the back.

"Would you think the plan would work?" Horror asks as he put his hands together, looking down to the non existent ground.

"I know it would, don't you worry." Geno says with a reassuring smile.

Horror let out a sigh as his mind flash to the previous events.

______________________________

[This event take place at Chapter 9]

"Horror?" A soft female voice said from behind the door that is keeping him out. Gentle yet with a hint of worry, something will make his hungry soul be full in content. He needs to see the woman, but he was too late because she is already taken away by the other sanses.

He broken down the door, only to see the three other sanses. He wants to frown in disappointment, but he grins instead and says, "you didn't answer my knock."

---------------------------------------------------

[Takes place at Chapter 14]

He frown seeing the woman behind Error, he knows he have no chance to come and talk to her. He mentally curses him and his goddamn strings.

Its been thirty minutes when they start fighting until he smells blood, human blood. He looks to where it came from, it came from the woman, who called [Y/n], who's in the arms of Dust. He couldn't control himself but sprinted at them, sure he wants to take a taste of her blood but seeing her state males him want to cradle her into her arms and comfort him. It kinda reminds him of his younger brother.

Buy then again, she was taken before he does come near her. Which make him want to go in his room and cry like a child who didn't get their desired stuff toy.

______________________________

[Chapter 16]

"I know something was off," Horror says with a grin. His soul leap in joy and excitement when she saw the woman. Her [e/c] making him melt in the inside and want to cave it out of her sockets-

Okay he's gone too far at that. But who could blame him? Its not his fault that the heroine is different from his human or what he called 'fresh meat.'

When the some time came, [Horror: Because the Author is lazy af-//get smack by a book] a fight between them and Ink happens. Words exchanges, the woman saying the words, "I regret making you a soul."

He want to  scream, 'OHHHHHHHH, OH SNAP! That words are better that my human screaming.' But of course he have a reputation to keep up so he just cheered mentally. Another minute has passed, Ink accidentally slip his paintbrush so his attack goes to [Y/n], but she suddenly disappeared! Making the sanses goes berserk...

______________________________

Before the fight between them and Ink.◎

It is dark in his room, the lights are probably switch off. He is laying on his bed, about to fall asleep.

Until Fresh appeared and his room, "sup babe. Ready for another wild night?~" He says as he wiggled her eyebrows. His purple flames glowing through the dark.

Horror jolted awake as he look at the owner of the voice, "what the- GEt oUt!!" He yelled as he throws his pillow at him. His voice crack along the way. It is a bit out of character for him to shout.

Fresh dodges his pillow and laugh, only to get hit by another pillow. He falls to the grown as he remove the pillow. "Okay, okay! Hear me out," by that time he stop laughing. "After we get funky-" he got hit by a lampshade. "Stop throwing me stuff dude!! Its uncool, you almost hit Freshy junior." He whined, as he cover his, what he named Freshy Junior.

Horror rolled his pupil, 'I swear he is sometimes much worst than that lusty skeleton,' he thought in his mind or rather skull. "What do you want?" He asks rather rudely, ready to grab his trusty axe.

"You'll be one of the things to accomplish the plan to destroys Ink's soul, with the help of the human of course." He says as he stood up and adjusted his glasses.

"I'm listening," Horror says as he is interested in the plan. Actually, he's interested in the human rather than the plan. How nice of you Horror.

"When the momment comes in, I need you to tell the plan where and how will they try to get the human." Fresh says.

"What will happen to the human?" Horror asks towards him.

"I will get her, but Death will get her first, then I do." Fresh lifted up his shoulders, doing a shrug.

He grab his axe as he is ready to strike him down, "HOW DARE YOU TRUST THAT BLOODY SON OF A-"

"He is wearing a protection calm down!" Fresh says before he said the word. "I'll be taking her and train her magic, but I need some time preparing her."

"So you're going to use her to defeat Ink?" Horror questioned.

Fresh looks at the window, "I mean, its her fault that she created a soul for him in the first place."

Horror looks at him for a moment before taking a big sigh, "fine. You better take care of the human."

"You have my word," Fresh says then they both shake hands.

______________________________

"Horror?" Geno called him.

He snaps back to reality, "ah.. yes?" He looks at Geno.

"Are you alright?" The wounded sanses says with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Horror says then he stands up. "I'll talk to some idiots, I'll talk to you later.." He walks away, going to the crew.

Geno let out a sigh as he looks at the others, "let this plan go to success."

[No, horror is not in love. Just interested.

I mean, in his Au, why would he expect someone to have a voice of an angel?-]

[I hope you guys enjoyed]