Chapter 18: In The Arms Of A God

She open her eyes, only to be greeted by a dark void. Kind of weird since her world turned white. She looks around only to see nothing, until someone's voice startled her.

"You must be [Y/n]," he says.

She turned around to see another skeleton with a black cape with a gloomy aura. "Death?" She mumbles with confusion and alarmed. "Wait, am I dead?" She asks.

The skeleton walks towards her, "do you want to leave already?"

"I mean depending on what your meaning of leave," she says as she tries to be polite with her tone since she is talking to a God.

Death, or as known as Reaper Sans, looks up to her properly. He let out an amuse chuckles, "I like you, mortal." He then went back to his serious face, "I hope you know what you have down to the other sanses, especially Ink." He says as he walks closer unit he is about two feet away from you.

"I believe that I don't know yet," she responds with pure honesty.

The God is impress by her honesty yet his face didn't look like any signs satisfaction, "have you ever wondered why Ink has no soul?"

The woman shook her head, "no. I haven't," she said.

He let out a sighs, for a skeleton who have no lungs, it fascinates her how their organs work. "Then I shall tell you."

"There were once a human, which is a Frisk, who is determined to make him soul of his own. Ink was very happy to receive such a soul, and he didn't have to use any of the vials. But something happened," Death says as he looks at the woman who have a worried with a slight interest look.

"Ink turned into a selfish monster, claiming that some of the Sanses aren't suppose to be made. Such as Error for example. Since that day, Frisk blame themselves for the sin they never committed. Frisk shattered Ink soul and uses the vials for him to survive.

Frisk erase his memories of that so they won't be a time where Ink will be blaming himself to point he regretted to be created. Frisk erase his memories of themselves also, they replace themselves as Core Frisk, which Core Frisk agreed too. That is also the reason why Ink is forgetful," Death ended the story.
[This is just a plot, this is not the story why Ink is forgetful.]

She looks at him straight in the eye, "why are you telling me this?"

"Because you and them are both creators. But you are very the one who is very dedicated to their work or creations." Death answered her.

"Wait, do you know what happened to the gem? And to the Frisks?" She suddenly asks

"Perhaps I do," he says.

"Could you tell me?"

"Do you desperately want to know?"

"I'm not saying I desperately want to know. I just.. want to know.." she blushes in embarrassment for the lost of words.

"Alright, I shall tell you. The gem and the Frisk disappeared because you came. A human from the players world," he says.

"So I'm the cause of the up coming unbalance multiverse?" She asks, she surely have a lot of questions.

"No, not really, no." He says, "in fact your the one who will bring harmony to the multiverse."

"How? I just randomly create stuff and I could made something much bigger like an Au..." she stops talking.

He smiles at her, "you once tried bit fail because of your dead motivation right?" He snickered.

"If that's a pun I'll be gladly to accept death right now..." she mumbles, unenthusiastic.

He reached a hand, "don't worry, I won't kill you by my touch. The god of life gave me something for protection of some sort.. Come with me for a while, and when Ink calm down, I'll return you them." He says softly.

She hesitates for a bit before accepting and placing her hand above his palm. She was suddenly engulfed into his arms and fall asleep.

"Sweet dreams, " they then disappeared as they probably go to his universe or dimension.

A skeleton just stop running and breaths heavily, a red scarf wrap around her neck and a huge scar on his chest. "Damn it, I'm too late." He then let out a sigh, " I guess I have to talk to him after all."