Chapter 6: Aqquintance in the Realm of Dreams

As she fall asleep as she enter the dream world, which is peaceful but can be change depending on what she feels strongly.

"Am I in the right place?" She asks to herself.

She saw a beautiful view of mountains and crystal clear river with sun peaking behind between the mountains.

She steps forward to feel the sunlight and sit on the grassy but comfortable land of the hill. "Its been a long time I've seen a place like this..," she mumbles to herself. She let the breeze flow through her hair, she just enjoy the view while it lasts.

"ARRRGHHH!! STUPID SUNLIGHT! Whose dream is this?!" A rather deep scary voice said.

[Y/n] glance to the over to the voice, "another one.." she mumbles as she breaths out.

The owner of voice, who is another skeleton but goopy af step towards to her. "A human," he said as he looks down at her.

"No Shit Sherlock," she mumbles.

"I haven't see a human such as yourself. I've been through other humans' dream, yes, but your unrecognizable." He said as his gaze harden.

"Because I didn't came from here, Nightmare." She said looking at the skeleton looking at her.

"How did you-"

"Take a sit, it's a long story." She said. Nightmare is silent for a moment before hesitantly sitting down beside her.

"So let me start from the beginning, your majesty." She started. Nightmare shivers at what she tittled him.

"So I came from the world where magic doesn't exist, so basically I'm form another dimension. I sleep, surprisingly because I have insomnia so maybe a few next days I will not meet you in my dreams again. Then I appear in an anti-void then met some new friends," she said.

"Where are you located then?" He asks.

"Information invalid, you might form a search party." She said.

"Well, you're not wrong," he said.

They look at the horizon for a moment, she started observing the place. How peaceful it is.

She closes her eyes and sighs as she opens it again, Nightmare looks at her. "Got something in your mind?" He asks .

"This place is just like heaven," she mumble.

"How so? How does your dimension work anyway? Or what happened?" He asks.

"Our place, in our world is peaceful. Before world war one and two. As the days past the world is changing but its not good. The water I was crystal clear but it slowly turning into black as garbage was thrown into the see. The Sun usually bright up our day now it cause draught to the land. The rain helps the plants to grow, but now it could cause the floods that could kill any plants. Politics usually stand up for justice, peace and balance, but now they just want power to control other people. But of course there is still humans who want to clean up the world for the mess that the others have made," she said as she looks at the horizon.

"I usually don't care but it must be hard," Nightmare said.

"Of course it is, especially when there is no one to lean on." She replied. "But I manage to survive because I stayed strong even how hard it was. Especially, is you are mostly dealing with yourself." She added.

"You've been into depression?"

"Huh?"

"I could feel it deeply inside of you. It's still there but its slowly fading away because you slowly finding happiness," he said as he looks at her.

"You should be a therapist,"

"I prefer to be a creepy guy with a smile that would hunt you forever," he said with a grin.

[Y/n] looks at him for a moment before scooting a little away.

"Scared?"

"I got weirded out,"

"Oh, damn it."

She chuckles, the king of nightmares sighs. "I should be harming you right now."

"Then what made you stop?" She asks looking directly at him.

He stayed silent, he doenst know why. The king of nightmares itself doesn't know why. All he knows he have this feeling he don't want to feel.

The urge to protect, to keep the person safe. [got this quote? to one of the writers of an'AU sanses x reader.'  So this credit goes to her. Emylin  Striker? I guess.]

"Information invalid," he said.

"Hey, you copy me." She pouted.

"No I didn't,"

"Did,"

"Didn't,"

"Did,"

"Didn't,"

The female let out sigh "whatever..." she mumbles.

"Oh, what's your name by the way? Just asking okay? Don't at me this the wrong idea of befriending you." He stammered out.

"[Y/n], my name is [Y/n]. I'm also 21 years old," she said.

"Oh, damn you look young," he said.

"I get that A LOT,"  she said.

The world starts flickering,"your waking up."

They both stand up, "see you soon?"

He stayed silent for a moment before he slowly nods. "If you sleep," he said.

"Until our next encounter," she said with a warm smile.

He flinch as she saw her smiling warmly at him. He tries to reach out to her but everything turns black.

She wakes up, she sits up and looks at the window. "Another morning arrives," she mumbles.

Meanwhile in the Nightmares castle.

Nightmare have his arms forward and like trying to reach for something.

"Nightmare?" Killer asks. The gang looks at Nightmare.

Nightmare snaps out as he went back into reality then fake coughs as he put his arm on his side.

"Something wrong?" Dust asks.

He shook his head, "just do your job." He said as he put his elbow on the (thing) of his through and lean on his hand.

[Note: I put italics in some words for a reason ;)]