Special Chapter

Here is the Au sanses in a different AU.

Red Riding Hood Reader
-[take note, either the characters in here are either human or werewolf/ half wolf-half man]

So the red riding hood, [Y/n] walk through the forest to find her grandma's house. As she walks down the path she hears rustling in the bushes. She stops and took a step back to get ready if there is going to be a dangerous animal popping out. A person jumps who seems to have a bow and arrow tied on his back, plus paint.

"Oh dear, sorry if i frightened you. I'm looking for something," he said as his voice at the last word became quieter ."I'm Ink, I am a hunter. Where are you off too?" He asks.

Ink has a white hair as it have a colorful tips in the end. He have different colored eyes, one was blue and one was hazel.[magic dont exist here. A man turning into a wolf is called shifting.]

"I'm [Y/n], I'm going to my grandma." She said, as she is holding a basket of treats.

"All alone? Well then.. i shall accompany you to your grandma's house." He said as he make a hero pose.

[Y/n] chuckles at his silliness, and they they went to the house of her grandma. They shared a few jokes and laughs, Ink mostly. The female admit that his laugh is cute, is like full of sun shine. A youthful child's laugh.

They then arrive at the house and went in.

"Grandma I'm here," she said as she caught her grandma smoking.

"Wait guys why am i-"

"Read the freaking script."

"Uhh your grandma is a male..." Ink trailed off.

She chuckles, "what i mean by grandma is Grandmaster. He thought me some things, about woods, species and other stuff." She replied to his confusion.

"Oh, my bad.." Ink scratches the back of his head.

"Even though... Mr. G why are you wearing cloths for a grandmother?" She asks as she raised a brow.

"I have to shoo away some... dogs," he said as he feel slightly embarrassed that [Y/n] have to see him like that.

[Y/n] thought on why he have to shoo away the dogs, her mind is literally thinking about cute dogs or puppies. But she just nod because she know that G is not fond of dogs.

G is attractive, really attractive. He have silver white-ish hair as it was in a pushback style. There are few strands of hair on his face, he have piercing hazel eyes that can be mistaken as a yellow one. He took off the grandma clothes, but he have a white long sleeve polo underneath and some pants.

The moon show itself once again as the skies went dark, its night time. G let the hunter stay as [Y/n] secretly went out to pick up some herbs.

As [Y/n] was walking around with a lamp in her hand, she stumble upon a wolf. It growls at her, its glowing blue snake eyes looks at her with such bloodlust. It went forward to her, as she just stand there.

This confuses the wolf until the female kneeled down and hold out an apple. The wolf went forward to her, its paw touches the apple. When she blink her eyes, she saw was not the wolf but a man. The wolf have shifted into a man. It also have some silver-ish hair, with blue eyes looking at her while his hand is clasped on the females hand and the apple.

She have to look away quickly, as she have a slight hue on her face. The man was naked, who expected a wolf shifted into a man that magically have clothes on.

The man snatches the apple as he begin to eat it, she took of her cloak and puts it on the man.

"Do you have a name?" She asks softly.

The man stop eating for a while and responded to her, "Dust." He replied, he have a deep and husky voice[pun intended].

They talk to each other for a while. Until Dust shifted and sprints away because of gunshots missing his head.

"Don't scared me like that ever again," G scolded her.

One day a man went up to her and confesses his love and she accepts it and they leave happily ever after-

"Wait-wait,-wait, what? Seriously?" Killer asks. "We havent even got our selves shown up yet."

"Sorry, i was in a hurry," Ink replied to him.

"How did those three, especially Dust, who literally have to be turn into a human and is naked, appear there?" Nightmare asks crossing his arms.

"Who is the man anyway?" Fell asks.

"That is for [Y/n] to decided," G replied.

Everyone looks at you, as a sweat drop from your temple.

"I..."